"Based on her answers, she has not been in a relationship ever since. So, it is quite difficult for us to direct her to say that she's pregnant. We need to talk to her slowly about that, because it might cause her having a depression if that happens. I have already talked to her parents about that and i still need to talk to her members also so that they will be aware of what possible to happen in case." He explained to me as i also started to get anxious thinking of what might possible happen to her if she will find out that she's pregnant.

What bothers me most is, what will she react when she finds out, that i got her pregnant?

Fuck...!

Can we switch our situation Author-nim please...?

Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Will she kill me if she finds out i got her pregnant?

Or will she hate me because a hermaphrodite got her pregnant?

Damn it...!

Please Lord, i am a kind person and you know that. So please do not punish me like this.

Honestly, my body wants to give up already but i tried to hold back because i love that woman so much, especially now that i am going to be a parent soon too..!

"Thank you for helping me, Crade. I know you are a very busy person but you still put me first and came here to help my girlfried and thank you so much for that." I hugged him as he also hugged me back and patted my back comforting me for a moment.

"What are friends are for if i won't help you right? Anything for you bud." He said and i smiled at him before i went outside of his office.

----

Few more hours later, finally Nayeon have woken up.

Her parents were already went home while most of her members are inside of Nayeon's room.

Momo, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Mina and Jihyo were the only members who visits her while the others were not able to visit because of some errands they had to finish at the moment.

I can clearly hear them talking and laughing inside.

I really wanted to go inside but i had to hold back because i have no courage to do it.

Last night if she didn't invite me to get inside, i wouldn't do it.

But even so, i was still happy seeing her last night just few inches away from me.

I really wanted to hug her, i really wanted to tell her how much i missed her, i really wanted to tell her how much i love her but i was scared.

I suddenly got startled when Momo peeked at the door and called out my name.

"Oppa, Nayeon unnie wanted to see you." She said which of course i was surprised again.

Last night she wanted to see me, and now she wanted to see me again.

"Is there a problem, Momoring?" I asked her and she shaked her head indication that Nayeon just wanted to see me.

I took a deep breath as i stood up and slowly pushed the door so i could finally enter.

The moment i was finally inside, Nayeon's stare was the first that i had noticed.

She studied me from head to toe even though her blank face was clearly painted on her expression.

Just a normal stare and it pains me so much knowing that there was no amount of affection on her eyes as she looked at my direction.

I looked away and tried to use all my strength to remain upright and not to break down in front of her and to the girls.