chapter seven

A/N: *SMUT AHEAD*  (begins and ends at *) Lola and Leah, my relatives (😀), stop reading right now <3
This is my second time writing smut so I'm very sorry if it's bad. Trust me, I hated writing this just as much as you hated reading it TEEHEE. Oh and I forgot to mention specifically but this fic is set post-season 12.

He kissed you back, grabbing your arm and pulling you into his bedroom.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*
Reid pushed you onto the bed, kissing from your lips downwards. He went to pull down your bottoms and stared up at you, asking for consent. You leaned over to kiss him and he pulled them off.

"You're already so wet for me Y/n", he said.

You moaned in response.

He started kissing upwards from your thigh, stopping right above your clit, his hot breaths hitting you. "Spence... please", you moaned.

Reid pushed his fingers into you, thrusting them in and out repeatedly.

You were close when all of a sudden, he removed his fingers. "Babe, what the fuck", you said desperately.

He let out a chuckle at the word 'babe' and stared down at you, continuing his thrusting and making you come.

Deciding to be bold in the heat of the moment, you flipped him over, climbing on top.

You slowly sank down onto him. He moaned in response and put his hands around your waist, steadying you.

"So this is what we're doing now?", he smirked, kissing you deeply.

You began riding him and rubbing your clit, bringing you closer. Coming around him, he began thrusting upwards into you, trying to hit his own high.

He emptied himself inside you. Close again, you came for the third time that night.
*

The two of you had talked about how you were on birth control so you weren't worried.

"Our first time as a couple", Reid said.

"Oh god shut up", you said laughing as you threw one of his pillows at him.

Giving him a quick kiss, you went to the bathroom to pee and clean yourself up.

When you came back to his room he had already changed into his pyjamas and laid out a shirt and some boxers for you to change into.

You put them on and laid next to him, pulling the blanket over yourself. He felt you next to him and wrapped his arms around you, falling back asleep afterward.

Moments later, his warmth and proximity lulled you to sleep.

The next morning you decided to wake up early and surprise him with some non-burnt breakfast. You made waffles and cut up some fruit.

Reid POV:

I woke up and noticed Y/n was no longer beside me. Walking into the kitchen, I saw her bent over the counter, eating breakfast.

"Did you make this?", I asked.

"Yessir", Y/n said. "and it's not burnt either".

I chuckled and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her and pressing a kiss on her forehead.

"Well thank you, even though you insulted my amazing cooking skills"

"I would never", she said winking.

In the middle of eating breakfast, I got a call from Garcia and walked over to my bedroom.

"Sorry to disturb your beauty sleep Boy Genius, but we have a case, Florida".

"I was already up, no need to worry Garcia. I'll head over now."

I hung up the phone and headed over to say goodbye to Y/n before I left.

"Y/n, Garcia just called me, we have a case".

"Oh...", she said. "Where is it?"

"Florida, but I don't know much yet. We usually get the case information once we're all gathered at the roundtable", I said.

"Ok well um,  just be safe okay. Come back to me"

"Of course", I said, kissing her forehead and hugging her before walking out the door.

Back to Y/n POV:

You walked outside with Reid, parting your separate ways as he went to work and you went back to your apartment as work didn't start for another few hours.

You walked into your bedroom, looking for something presentable to wear to work. Your phone started buzzing, a random number had called. You decided to answer the phone.

"Did you miss me, baby? Because I've been thinking about you... a lot."

Your blood ran cold.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: ANYWAYS I'm a girl and just googled, "where is the clit?"... If that's not telling about the American School System, I'm not sure what is. Can you tell I've been reading *spicy*  fics all day uh 😳