chapter twenty

Hey! I ended up changing a few small things in the chapter that made no sense but besides that it's essentially the same so I'm sorry about the notif. I will try to start chapter 21 tonight but I'm not sure when it'll be completed. Thanks <3

————————————————————————————————————————————

Three more weeks had gone by in witness protection.  Things had somehow become normal once again, as if the four of you had been together all along.

The team still had no strong leads on where Thomas could be, leaving you having no idea of how much longer all of this would go on for.

Your mind also began to stray, thinking of things like where Spencer would be staying when he came back, how often he would see the kids, if he would go back to work for the BAU, if there was any possibility of getting back together and rekindling your relationship.

You were all in the living room having a family movie night and rewatching Moana, the girls falling asleep halfway through the movie.

Once it ended, you and Spencer each grabbed a twin and put them to bed before going back into the living room to watch another movie.

The movie ended and you were about to walk away when Spencer spoke.

"Wait! Y/N, can we talk for a second?"

"Sure. Are you okay?"

"Yeah um, I was wondering if you had any thoughts on us, in terms of- "

Without thinking, you cut him off with a kiss and then walked towards his bedroom.

"Us in specific, I'm not sure. All I know right now is that we make some pretty cute kids and that I wouldn't mind practicing, if you want to of course."

"I uh- Yes."

He kissed you deeply, pushing you onto his bed. Kissing downwards, he removed your clothing as he went along. You let out a moan, arching your back as he licked stripes up your center before stopping.

"Spence, please."

"What?"

"Please."

"I want to hear you say it, it's been three years since I've had you."

"I don't want to say it Spencer. Just please, I know you need this too."

"Fine Y/N. "

He quickly took of his clothing, ramming himself into you at an unexpected pace. You began rubbing your clit and felt your release approaching. Soon after, you came, Spencer following shortly behind you.

"That was uh- ", you said.

"It really was."

"Well um I'm pretty tired, I think I'm going to go to bed. Have a good night", 

"I'm actually decently tired as well. Goodnight love."

The 'love' had naturally slipped out, he was hoping you hadn't noticed even though you did. You stared at him for a moment before giving him a small smile and scurrying off to your room.

. . .
Wanting to feel some sense of normalcy, you sat down to plan the twins' birthday party.

"Okay Sydney and little Spencer, what theme are we thinking? Disney princess, animals, space, or Peppa?"

"Space!" "Peppa!", they said at once.

"Since you aren't agreeing, how about we do animals? I saw that both of you liked drawing them. Does that sound good loves?", Spencer said.

The twins agreed on animals and you began to plan out the smaller details when Spencer randomly stood up.

"Daddy where are you going?", little Spencer said.

"I don't feel good right now sweetie, I'm going to go to bed for a bit."

He walked into his room and quickly closed the door behind him.

Spencer POV:

I had felt my phone vibrate while we were planning the girls' birthday party. It was an unknown number so I could only hope for the worst, Thomas. I rushed into my room and closed the door before returning the call. I stayed silent and waited for the person on the other end to speak.

"Hello Spencer, long time no see. It disgusts me to see the two of you together again, especially with those children of yours. If you want to guarantee your family's safety, meet me tomorrow at the warehouse  on West Street. Come alone, if I sense that you brought even one more person I will not hesitate to burn it down with everyone inside."

"Okay I'll go, you have my word."

"Very well, I'll see you soon 'Agent' Reid."

"It's doctor."

"Oh I know it is", he said before hanging up shortly thereafter.

I was sitting there in shock, I would finally be coming face to face with Thomas after all the terrorizing he'd done to my family. The worst part was that I couldn't tell Y/N, I would never endanger her or our children.

After letting a few more minutes go by, I walked back out into the dining room and sat with them.

. . .
Back to Y/N POV:

"Are you feeling any better Spence?", you said.

"It was just a headache, I feel better now."

"I'm glad to hear. You need to make sure you drink enough water, it could've been because you were dehydrated."

"Now that I think of it that could be true, thank you."

"Of course, it's no problem."

In the back of your mind you knew there was something he wasn't telling you but you let it go as that wasn't an argument worth having with the kids around.

—————————————————————————
A/N: Hey babes! Sorry it's been so long, I just haven't felt inspired to do anything until I got the urge to write today at 1am, even though it is a slightly shorter chapter. I also apologize for how forward Y/N was, I felt that it would be the easiest way to move that along. Also, I think I somehow messed up both my shoulder and elbow without doing any extreme physical activity, like they both hurt so that's lovely😍🥶. Anyways tysm for reading <3