🌸Memories🌸

"This is the third time now, she won't cut it. Mr Ratri won't approve of this-" I heard someone inside the room comment. I had my eyes closed, still unconcious but could still hear everything me rrounding me, I was layjng on a bed with a mask givng me oxygen. 

"There's no need to be like this." Another male voice spoke up. Peter Ratri. I don't know how many people were inside the room but I could sense there were more than three. "We have mother's already so she has no choice to become a Sister." The man sternly said and I could feel the man close to me, slowly running his hand down my hair.

The room fell silent and someone disagreed with Ratri. "Glory Bell needs a Mother and she was supposed to take its place-"

"I made a deal with a special someone. Mrs. Ryo will assist Mrs. Isabella at Grace Field as a Sister. They grew up together so they know the place just fine, as long as they deliver the children everything will be fine." 

I felt the man walking away and before he left the room he said, "Make sure to do as I told you. She's as valuable as Isabella is to me and my workers."

*************

I woke up in a sweat and looked around my room. Slowly I began to regain my breath and ran my hands over my hair and checked the clock up on the wall. 11:40 pm. I slowly got up trying not to tumble down the floor, quietly I left my room and the house felt so quiet, the kids are fast asleep in their rooms. Isabella is too I suppose. I glanced back and saw the candlelight to her room was out. 

I checked the rest of the rooms and peeked into the infirmary and spotted Emma's orange hair, she was fast asleep. Finally the poor girl has been through so much for these couple of weeks. I started helping them out with a couple of thing's but I havent been able to a lot since Isabella kept a close eye on me now.

She would sometimes lock my door when she thinks I am fast sleep, so I can't help the children out. Isabella and Grandma are the same. Krone shouldn't have died in the first place..

Despite being crazy she was always right. This life of living side by side those demons won't change. 

I stepped outside of the house and began walking further into the woods, I noticed a rope up ahead, so I caught it and easily swung myself up and frowned when I saw Norman staring up ahead.

"How did it feel when you found out you couldn't escape?" He whispers.

Today is Norman's final night. He's to be shipped tomorrow. "I felt hopeless..I know why you came here for..I did the same as you when I turned 12. I came here on my own ready to end my life, I was even a coward back then that I was afraid to jump." I smile sadly at the memory and looked down at him.

I placed my hand on Norman's shoulder and saw him relax a little bit. "I raised you along with Emma and Ray. I swore to protect you three but it seems like I've failed you kids as always." I whisper and sadly looked at Norman.