🌺Friend or Foe?🌺

A/N: I'm back with a new chapter. I didn't expect to end it by writing tonight, but I did because I need a distraction from some personal things which are happening. I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner but I promise the next chapter will be longer and Ryo will interact more with Yuugo🥰please let me know if you like the chapter and what you think of those two characters. Again, thank you all for the support. Also if you are all interested you can check my anime one shot book or Demon Slayer book on Kyojuro.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Just please, don't hurt the kids." I internally smirk and keep my eyes on Emma who's being held tight against her will. The tall man keeps a close eye on us, I see Ray glancing over at me and sees the small blade I'm holding in my hands, I'm about to strike him.

Okay you can do this. I'm going to save you Emma! I won't let a dirty man like him hurt you- I scream and see the man cry out in pain.

Before I could attack him, Emma got to him first and stabbed him. "Emma!! You can't stab a man in his privates."

I scold her but I follow him my plan and I turn him around with all my strength and make him fall back onto the table. "Gilda give me some rope." Quickly she hands it to me and I begin to tie his hands together and made him turn to look at me and so I push him back onto the table.

"Mess with my kids again and I won't go easy on you." I warn him and the man still seems in pain but his cheeks are lightly pink?

The kids surrounded the table and we all begin to tie him up until he's unable to move. "You're making a big mistake here-" I hit his head and like that he passed out.

"Umm are you sure he's still alive?" Don worriedly looks at me and at him.

"Sure he is! I didn't hit him that hard. Let's go and explore the bunker now kids." The smaller kids cheer and each of them begin to leave this room.

I stop by the door and glance back at the unconscious man on the table.. He's gonna be fine. I frown and continue making my way to follow the kids.

We begin to walk around and turned the lights on since it seemed like a cemetery in here.. "Stop." I whisper when I notice an open, dark and empty room. The kids look up at me confused as I begin entering the room and my blood runs cold when I see names covering the walls, and there seems to be blood?

Carefully I step in and take a closer look and read the many names. "W-What are those?" I gasp and look down to see a couple of kids gripping onto my dress and looking scared.

"I told you to stay behind!" They jump in their spots so I sigh knowing I have to go easy on them.

"Let's go, I don't know what those names mean but I'll find out soon, in the mean time take a quick bath before heading to bed. I'll cook something for all of you."

The children still look concern but slowly they start to leave the room and I stay behind and keep an eye on Emma and Ray. I decide at the end to say nothing, so I continue my way into the kitchen and began to chop down some vegetables we brought from the forest.

I boiled some water and began to make some soup, it won't be the best since we don't have much things and this place doesn't seem to have fresh vegetables or fruit.

I take out a bunch of bowls and waited for the soup to heat itself up, I quickly headed into the boy's bath and grew annoyed when I had to roll up my sleeves and bathe Lannion since he just wanted to stay in the hot waters and not do anything else. The rest of the boys laughed while the young boy looked away furious and embarrassed.

The girls were out first and already into some pajamas they found in some drawer, I handed the rest to the boy's and headed back to the kitchen and began go serve everyone their meal.