🌸Photographs🌸

"Sister." Ray's voice could be heard from behind me. I turned around and saw him with a camera, he aimed it up and captured a picture. "Ray. I'm surprised to see you taking some photographs. What's the special ocassion?" I ask. The young boy stared at the photo and stared back at it intently. "There's nothing special going on. Just making some some memories is all." I heard his mutter to himself. I stared back at him concerned wanting to ask more, but knowing Ray he won't open up to me, he never has. 

I went back to doing my chores and continued to listen the rest of the kids laughing and running around without a care in the world. "I wonder where Krone is." I haven't seen the tall woman, she's probably with Isabella again. Or somewhere else??

I left my chores and headed back inside, when I began to walk I heard furniture being moved, i peeked my head into the boys room and saw Krone on her knees searching through to find of Norman or Ray left any clues. To my right I noticed Ray left his camera on the wooden table, i picked it up and took a photo when Krone stood up. She jumped up slightly she maybe thought I was Isabella. 

"Sister. I didn't expect you to come in, what are you doing?"

I placed the camera down and smiled a bit, "Making some memories like someone told me. If you're going to clean up the rooms i'm afraid you are late. I did it this morning and found nothing." I lie and saw her frown till I held up a note.

"But I found this." Krone's eyes lit up and she ran past me as she grabbed the note.  "I found it!" I smirked to myself. I grabbed a few dirty sheets to clean when I reached the corner and saw Isabella holding up a small knife. I stayed put thinking the worst might happen, "It's from headquarters."

Isabella held out a small envelope on her other hand and Krone eagerly opened it. "It's unfortunate, but that's how it is. Goodbye." Goodbye?? "Pack up immediately and head to headquarters." Krone was surprised and I showed no emotion so Isabella won't suspect me of anything.

She turned to me and smiled, "You are welcome to help her out and acompany her." I nodded and left the sheets back at the room. Krone is leaving?! What's happening this is so sudden, "I have a bad feeling." I whisper and felt my hands shaking. As soon as Isabella left I entered Krone's room and saw her shaking as well. "She plans to get rid of me!"

"Krone we have to do something." I whisper as I cross my arms and look at her grabbing something. "You'll give this to them." She opened my palms and handed me a paper, pen and a small box. "No matter what happens she can never know about this.."