🌸Trust🌸

A/N: Hi again! I'm back treating you all another chapter, you all left such nice and funny comments which made me happy last night. My earlier situation just got solved thank God because it was serious, but I'm happy now again. Thank you all again for those sweet comments❤️❤️ this chapter is for you guys. I'm still figuring out on how I can end this book once it'll be done, but please leave your suggestions. Also I'd anyone up for a Yuugo pov on the next chapter? So many have you have been simping over Ryo😂so I forgot to mention that her oc model is apparently from a hentai manga I believe..yeah it's titled batou shoujo if anyone's interested. )

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

When I said I needed another adult to look after the kids, I didn't mean by this. I was tiredly resting my head against the table and would see the kids walking around doing their own thing.

That man only known as Mister has been avoiding us but he had been calling the kids by many awful nicknames.

Emma is being called "Antenna"

My nephew Ray "Sleepy cyclops"

Don as "Bean Head"

Gilda as "Prissy Four Eyes"

And so on with some other off nicknames for the rest of the kids...He even started calling me by many names too!!

"Clean freak"

"Shortie"

"Girly"

"Sister"

Ugh he's such an annoying man! I didn't think it would get to me but it does, I sometimes lash out or just stay came but I'm furious on the inside.

He began bullying me with those awful names so I began also calling him a name. "Seaweed hair" and "Grumpy old man"

We just finished having lunch and we're in the library room, it's been about three days since we've arrived and everything has been okay..except for that man.

"This sucks he's bullying all of us."

"That man doesn't want to learn our names, he's so stubborn about it!" Some kids began to say while moving and grabbing some more books.

"He's still refusing to give out his name."

"He probably doesn't want to grow too close. To us, I mean. He must figure its better to remain detached." Ray tells Emma.

He is right but why? If I were alone for 13 years I would be happy to see humans, the kids certainly are happy to see him since he's the first man they've seen, well, in probably all their lives. He's a man..I guess since he isn't acting like one, he should be grateful that we are here.

I had started walking around aimlessly when I noticed the little ones smiling bright at the man, they were all in a room together. I stayed hidden and peeked my head out to see what they're doing.

"Repeat after me. Take care of the rooms"

"Take care of the rooms!"

"Stay outta my sight." I frowned at what he was saying and the kids repeated what he said, "Don't even walk around to begin with. If you use something, put it back where you found it. Break any rules and you die." He ended up with a smile at the last part.

I saw Jemima holding out one of his precious porcelain cups so he shrieked. I giggle to myself and stepped forward, "Alright kids, you can torment Mister later."

"Aww." They cried and one by one they began to leave. It was just me and him.

I smiled up at him and he stared down at me with a frown. "So? Are you having fun?" I ask with my arms behind my back.