(Important! Author's note)

As you can tell by the title this isn't a chapter. I wanted to let you all know that i've been watching the newest episodes weekly like the one roday where a certain someone was revealed but not who we expected. Maybe it's because i read part of the manga but i haven't been enjoying this new season at all, i loved rhe fiest one and rewatched it many times but the story right now seems messy.

The author and many fans hated the manga ending so they have decided to make a new ending but i dont get why they decided to rework on the entire story/plot and its characters. Their are just 6 episodes left and they've skipped over 30 chapters from the manga so supposedly this is the last season.

I hadn't updated since I wanted to see whicy direction the anime has taken and i havent liked it. For the first time i was excited over somethings and to write about this character whowas supposed to appear (since i normally dont read mangas that often) so i don't know what to write next. 

Please forgive me for not writing sooner and I ask you to wait a bit more. I'll wait until this season is over and see if they decide to bring the Goldy Pond arc, if they do i'll write it, if not then maybe i'll do this book based on the manga and do another but the same book bases on the anime.

Stay safe and please leave a comment telling me what you feel about the anime and what I should do💕