🌸Broken Trusts🌸

Summary: Emma and Ray have followed Yuugo, thinking Ryo has full trust on them being alone with the mysterious man. Deciding to follow them Ryo finds something worse has happened.

(A/N: I am alive! do not panic everyone!! First of all I deeply apologize for not updating since May 5th 2021, truth is recently I've slowly started giving up on writing since my work barely gets the views I've been hoping for, and onto sometimes will update when motivated. Number 2, truth me told another reason why I didn't continue book was because of how disastrous season 2 of TPN was, hell it skipped the entire manga and did no justice whatsoever. Even Tokyo Ghoul which ended up declining over the years at least got an ending and this anime didn't. I haven't read the manga in a while, so I will start reading where I left off and most probably this story will end after the whole Goldy Pond arc. Any suggestions are welcomed and welcome back reader's who waited and are willing to give this book another chance. Again I am sorry for not posting anything, when I promised back then that I would, I was back in the U.S and living a very depressing moment and wanting nothing to do with writing. Hope you can all forgive me.)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The sound of laughter and running footsteps could be heard from where I was peacefully resting and having a bit of an alone time for myself. The kids were are their shared bedrooms playing and entertaining themselves.

Emma and Ray were probably off wandering around the bunker to check for any more clues on William Minerva.

Though the more they seemed to look, the more complicated things would turn out to be. It's like Minerva never actually existed. Though I won't admit it to the children, I'm pretty sure Mister has been right all along.

"Are you seriously patching that thing up again?" I him looking up from my dear on the table and see Mister pointing at the outfits I was made to wear alongside the rest of the woman over at the fields to look after the children.

My eyes look up to see Mister confused at me holding onto the torn up dress. "That thing has probably gone through hell and back. There's no use for you to be wearing that..besides it makes you look like a nun. What you are wearing seemed more tolerable."

I tilt my head to the side and catch a look at his blushing face. I genuinely smile up at him, "Tolerable how, Mister?" I tease.

"Where's Antenna and Cyclops?!" He snapped and huffed crossing his arms over his chest when he sat down next to me and as usual, placed his feet on top of the table.

No matter how many times I tell him to quit that habit, he won't listen.

I correct him. "Emma and Ray will be here in a few minutes." I tell him and decided to leave the dress as he had said.

Mister tsked and looked away. "What's the deal with you anyways?"

I continued sitting up straight and saw his horrible posture when he asked that question. "Why look after so many brats and put their lives first over yours? Why help them at all when everyone at the farms are the same? Willing to seel innocent lives to save their own skins..why aren't you like them?"

Mister continued to ask and continued to look at me. My fake happy demeanor slowly disappeared when he asked those questions. I balled my hands into fists and started remembering again all the pain I went through.

All the traumatic events that keep haunting me every day and night, especially at night when everyone is asleep and I am looking over at the children, making sure they are safe.

I slowly rose up from my spot and looked down at him seated so uncomfortably it seems.

"Like I said, if you want my full trust and are willing to listen, I'll tell you my whole story. You'll have to gain it from me. I am not simply going to be an open book and reveal myself. You too are hiding things from me, from us..."