🌸A Game Of Survival🌸

"Come on Sister! It'll be fun!" Sister Krone said while twirling around. I looked at her sternly bur said nothing. "This is chance for us go against them." I refused to play her game of hide and seek. The children were having their fun until Krone appeared and kept looking at them strangely, I hummed to myself snd decided this was a perfect chance to see how capable she is of this.

"Fine. I'll tag along with you." I muttered.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed and clapped to herself. The children all began to run and hide before when we began to count. "This children won't know what hit em! Now to find those two!" She said out loud assuming I knew of this too. So, Isabella knows about that night and now Krone does too.

She must think I'm part of this and want to take them down too. I turned around and closed my eyes as I heard Krone counting down. "Three two one!" I heard her mutter and before I could say anything else she started running like the speed of a bullet.

"H-Hey wait up!" Shit she's too fast. I picked up speed and began to run maybe not as fast as her but I did my best. Maybe I can reach a group and make them hide somewhere else from her. I breathes in and out as I continued to run faster but when I reached deeper into the woods I saw two groups not hiding, she already found them.

No this shouldn't be happening. They have to hide from me too, what if I were like Krone? They must hide from the enemy being me or not. I looked down at the ground and noticed footprints, hmm they are smart after all. Fake footprints.

"Sister Ryo! Look!" I huffed and glared when I saw the little ones holding up leaves left by Krone to lure them out. "I guess you found them, Krone." I changed my attitude and smiled at her.

"It wasn't that hard." She stood back up from hugging the children ahd began looking around. "You don't run much do you?" She asks me.

"It's been a while since I've done it." I chuckle hoping she won't notice me lie. 

"Well don't worry then, i'll catch them all!" She shouted as she ran.

There was a huge gust of wind and I looked back and saw Krone holding up Lannion. Poor guy he was probably scared of her and how did she break a full tree?! Lannion ran and hid behind me, I felt him shaking as he held my dress. "Come on let's go back."

We walked back in front of the house and everyone was already here including Don and Gilda. Only ones remaning are Phil, Nina, Emma, Norman and of course Ray. I looked back at the kids and wasn't going to sugarcoat it for them. "Next time you all bettee stay silent and not hide in the same location. Say we are a true threat, an enemy, no matter what you should all stay together, survive and not get easily distracted by things like leaves. If there's a next time I want you all to prove me that you are capable of this one task."

The kids stared at me surprised since I never talk to them this way. I ignored their almost scared stares and clenched my fists and stared into the woods. "You can do this."

Emma made it back but Norman and Ray won as soon as they did everyone cheered. Still it isn't enough, just two surviving is nothing.

***********

It was night so Isabella called me into her room. I took a long deep breath and entered it, there Krone was waiting too for me. "Good. You both are here. How is everything here for you?" She looked at Krone who got jus a bit nervous.

"Everything is fine."

 Isabella turned to me and explained everything I already heard. "So that's why you called Krone in also. To check who the two children are who saw? That'll be easy for us." I reply and smiled. Isabella nodded and looked at us again.

"You are both to get along with the children, and play tag with all your strength. I was afraid because your a tomboy, but it looks like you're fine." She said at Krone. What does that have to do with the other??

"Make sure the products are fine. You are insurance. So you don't need to know much on them. Pretend to be obedient and work hard, you'll be my pawn nothing more. If you obey..." 

Isabella stood up so we both followed her with our eyes and she smiled at Krone. "I'll make sure that you become a Mom." She whispered to her close. I gripped my dress and became angry at her. How dare she?!

***********

I finished buttoning up my dress and again combed my long black hair and pulled it up. "Today's a long day." I began my morning routine and from afar watched how Isabella and Krone had their eyes on the children. I offered myself up to do all the chores today to plan things up ahead. Heading into the bathroom I quickly grabbed a pen and paper and began to scribble down a couple of things.

After finishing up in the bathroom I headed out and hid the notes under my own bed and taped it against the mattress in case Isabella could come in and check up on my things. "Emma." I called out to the orange haired girl and she quickly smiled back and came rushing in to where I was.

"You must all be tired." I handed her some water and she gasped when she drank it and wiped her lips, "T-Thanks, Sister." I gave her a small note and she was off back to Norman and Ray.