🌸Heartbreak🌸

Krone and I began walking side by side, our steps got slower when we saw the opened gates up ahead. It began to lightly rain and I could sense Isabella was enjoying this, she didn't say a word when we both left the house. "Thank you, Ryo." Krone spoke up so I glanced up at her confused.

"We never got the chance to speak to each other much back then but you've proved yourself to be a good friend. Maybe if thing's weren't like this we could've beengreat friends or even mothers alongside and teaching children." Krone's words hit me. I never thought someone I just met weeks ago would say these things.

I nervously smile back "Maybe we could have. It was nice having another Sister around." Though she acted creepy from time to time, she was nice and would worry for everyone. 

Slowly we reached the gates and saw a figure standing there, "Grandma." The older woman smirked and stared at us back from the shadows. My hands were sweating I didn't expect her to be here. "I'd like to report something." Krone held up a sheet of paper.

Grandma moved her head to look at me. I shivered but kept my composure, "Isabella told me to help Krone out." I held up her case. Grandma nodded her head and asked me to stand next to her. Krone held out the note and Grandma began to read it. "I don't have evidence regarding their escape, but please believe me."

She really hates Isabella. Krone continued to speak, "If we leave this alone, it'll get dangerous! At this rate-"

"However they are being kept under control, right?" Grandma suddenly asks. "If they are being kept under control, then there are so issues. Just like how it was back in my day." I frown and remember those awful memories i've always wanted to forget. 

"This is troublesome, Sister Krone, that you get in Isabella's way. They are special. Isabella and her plant." Grandma who was by my side began walking to Krone. "Isabella is a special pawn to me. You are insufficient to take her place."

"Ah, I see. They were in it together. I had no chance of winning from the beginning." Krone whispered when Grandma walked back to my side. I step back when Krone begins to laugh but the gates began to close in and heavy footsteps could be heard next to me and going towards Krone.

I could only stand there and see Krone helplessly trying to ge away from the demon. I clenched my fists tight against my dress and straed straight ahead since I felt Grandma's eyes on me, to get any sort of reaction. Krone let out a horrifying scream when the demon pierced her with a flower which drained all of her blood. Her body fell to the floor and I closed my eyes.

 I flinched when Grandma placed a hand on my shoulder, "You would never betray us would you, Ryo. You may not be afraid of Isabella but you are of me..I trust you maybe not much as Isabella, don't make me regret making that decision." Grandma reminds me so I gulp and fell my heart pounding harder. I'm afraid of them both.

"You are dismissed, Sister." I nod my head and felt my legs working again, I started walking a bit faster, the gates opened themselves up and closed back when I left. Goodbye Sister Krone...

***********

I fell to the floor and began to cry making sure I locked up the doors too. Emma came running to me when she saw me coming back and hugged me tight. Norman seemed relieved to see me also. I didn't even glance over at Isabella. This is a warning, she did this to me and called Grandma up to gets things cleared. I must help them! No more listening from Isabella oe any of the higher-ups.

A loud crash could be heard so I picked myself up and ran out of my room. It sounds like someone's banging on the door and it sounds like Ray's voice. "Ray!"

"Stay back Sister!" Don shouted and head straight to the door making it fall down. "Don! Ray! What is happening?!" I ask either of them.

"Mama she knows! She's heading towards Emma and Norman." I turned my heels and began running faster and reached outside. Ray following behind me and Don explaining to Gilda was what going on.

I ran even faster when I heard Emma scream when I reached to them Emma was on the ground and her leg broken. I stared down at her and back at Isabella who had a wicked smile on her face. "How could you do this?" I whisper angrily and glared at her.

Isabella kept smiling and hugged Emma close to her. "You've all realized it. I'll control you until the end. That's how special you are. A special meal that only a special One can eat. The highest quality children I have raised. That's why I have to protect you. No matter what."

I made the three kids beside me stand behind me in case something else were to happen. Norman looked heartbroken that Emma got injured. "I had to do this beacause you wouldnt give up. This is your last warning dear sister." Isabella smirked as she lifted Emma up and carried her.

"Oh, I got a notice from the higher-ups. Congradulations Norman. Your shipment date has been set." I looked back at Norman and felt my heart break. Isabella you'll pay for this.