🌸Gracefield🌸

A/N:Months ago I started reading the manga and I couldn't help myself but fall in love with a character who hasn't appeared on the anime, but he will next season! If you know who he is then welcome to my story, I have a Ray book too which is amazing in my opinion so you are welcome to read it if you haven't. Season 2 will be crazy and I cannot wait to watch it on January.

Summary to this book:Ryo is a young girl who works at Gracefield as a sister,she is loyal to Isabella and does whatever she commands.But what happens when she overhears three of them trying to escape? Will she help them and get out that hellhouse? Especially when she reunites with an old friend.

But what happens when she overhears three of them trying to escape? Will she help them and get out that hellhouse? Especially when she reunites with an old friend

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Make sure to not fall and get your clothes all dirty, supper is almost done!" I called out to the children and heard most of them respond and happily running around and some even getting mud when they fell on the grass. I looked up at the sky and it was sunny with almost no clouds in sight, "Make sure the children don't get in trouble." A female voice behind me told me. I bowed my head and began to go out and see what the children were up to.

"Sister Ryo! Look what I did for you." I glanced down at the small voice and smiled.

I knelt down to the girls level and carefully touched the flower crown the little girl did, "It is a very beautiful gift, thank you Conny." I reached over and gently patted her head and saw her smile widen and her cheeks turn bright pink.

"Here take care of Little Bunny for me!" Conny excitedly handed me the stuffed bunny and ran off to play tag with some of the kids. I looked around and saw that those three weren't nearby, where are they now? I jumped up a little when I looked back at who was hugging my legs and saw Vivian, Phil and Jemima smiling up at me and begging me to play with them.

"All of you children have high energy but I cannot play today, go and round up your brothers and sister, we're having your favorites for dinner." 

"Yay!"

"Yes roasted chicken, rice and mashed potatoes!" 

The three of them shouted and began running off into the woods. I went opposite to them and quietly past the area they shound't go further and up ahead I noticed a strand of bright orange hair. I frowned and quickly put on a smile when I approached them, "Norman, Ray, Emma. I had a feeling you were here somewhere."

Emma turned back and smiled and held onto her chest, "Sister Ryo! You scared me." I giggled at the girls dramatic face and Norman gave her a small smile and patted her head.

Ray kept a frown on his face and looked away. "Sister! I was wondering what's behind those gates?" Emma pointed at the giant gates. I didn't change my expression and said, "Well..that's where we get our food and supplies." 

They all looked back and stared at the gates, I caught sight of Ray doing the same and I glared at his back. "It's dinner time children! We better head back before it's all gone." The three of them walked ahead of me and soon we were back inside the house.