"I could have done th-" Harry started protesting but quickly stopped talking when the Irish lad gave him the most disapproving look he could manage.

"You keep your hands off of him, do you understand me? You can come in, but keep your distance until I am happy that he is fine!" Niall harshly replies and starts running into the house, straight to the couch where Liam had laid Louis down on.

End of flashback

Niall looks back at Louis, his eyes turns soft, he knows that this is something his best friend has dreamt of for such a long time... finally meeting the person he calls the 'love of his life'. "Edward is Harry, bub." He then says softly with a smile while he rubs circles on top of Louis' hand, that is still in his own, in an effort to make sure his friend stays calm.

Louis smiles shyly, and as soon as Niall's words finally sinks in, his eyes shoots up to meet Niall's in a panicked fashion.

"What?" He starts to shout. "I sent a voicenote of me jerking off, to Harry?" Louis shuts his mouth with his own hands before turning to face Harry again. Eyes wide and a deep pink blush evident on his cheeks.

"Excuse me? You did what? When?" Niall shouts back with a shocked expression on his face.

"That is not of importance now Niall" Louis falls back onto the couch. "Oh fuck, just kill me now." He continues and folds both his arms over his head.

"Uhm, yeah it is!! Remember you promised to tell me if something happened?" Niall quickly reminds him of their conversation a few days earlier.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean that I was gonna tell you when I've jerked off with someone Ni." Louis snappily replies and brings his hands down to his cheeks, harshly squeezing them now.

Harry can't help but smile at the scene in front of him. He slowly walks towards the couch where Louis is currently lying, still hiding his face. "Can I try and explain?" He asks Niall first because for some reason he's still very much affraid of the blonde boy.

"Well, seeing that we're in this situation because of you, I think it would be a fucking great idea for you to start explaining yourself now. Yeah!!!" Niall snaps at him and gets up to go and stand next to Liam who is still a bit star strucked by the looks of it.

Louis looks up at Harry, smiling shyly.

Harry slowly walks around the couch, not breaking eye contact with Louis, and goes to sit down on the exact spot Niall just stood up from. He again gives Louis the best dimpled smile he can manage and says: "Let's try this again, hi Lou."

Louis gets lost in the moment when he sees Harry's deep dimples. He sees the older boys' mouth move, but he doesn't hear anything. He blinks a few times fast and replies, eyebrows raised: "hmmm?" He then raises his hand towards Harry's face, softly poking at his left dimple and then cupping his cheek "you're real, you're really here?" he continues in his trans-like state.

"Yeah, I am Lou. Are you okay?" He takes Louis' hand in his own, eyes still locked with the younger boys'.

Louis only manages to nod, still smiling shyly.

Liam puts his arm around Niall's waist and pulls him closer, giving him a kiss on his temple and then looks back fondly to the scene on the couch.

"Okay, where do I begin then?" Harry runs a hand through his hair and then turns his whole body towards Louis. 'I've read all your messages. The ones you sent me every night, telling me about how your day was and what you and your friends got up to."

Louis starts blushing again at the thought of some of the messages, especially the earlier ones from when he first started messaging Harry. Phrases like 'I wanna suck you off', 'fuck me till I'm dead', 'let me ride your joystick' running through his mind. Niall was right. He has no chill, he thinks to himself.