Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Do it again

'Hey! Ah, Ah- Ana, when's my turn?!' Ethan yells loudly through the halls. Everyone's stares turn to me. A few start whispering others burst out laughing. I however turn beet-red.

I turn my flushed face away from the crowd and walk towards the door. This was supposed to be a normal occurrence by now. But their mockery hurt just like it did the first time.

It's been two weeks since my night with Corbin. The morning after I woke in my bed and found him nowhere to be seen. My feelings were all over the place, but when I stepped into the halls of the main building, pure mortification shook through my body.

It was subtle at first, people asking about that night or for my number, but then I ran into Corbin's group of friends and they made it abundantly clear that they knew what happened.

I tried to talk to Corbin, but he made sure that I didn't get the chance, coming home late when I was asleep and left before I woke. The only trace of him was the drops of water that ran down the shower door.

I walk quickly and shove my way through the humiliation. The first few days I cried, now I still wanted to cry, but I realized that they didn't deserve my tears. Corbin didn't deserve my tears.

A hand grabs my wrist and tugs me away from the building. I try to free my grip from his tight hold, but it's no use.

'Let me go!' I shout and start yanking myself away. He looks back at me and rolls his eyes. When we're at the side of the building he drops my hand.

I hold it to my chest and massage my aching wrist. 'What the fuck do you want?' I seethe at him.

'I wanted to see how you were doing.' He says with a shrug and then lazily thrusts his hands into his pocket.

'I'm fucking amazing! Couldn't you tell by all the insults and lude comments that are thrown at me every time I walk to class or even on the sidewalk?' I yell throwing my hands in the air.

'I'm sorry.' He whispers.

'Sorry? Fuck you!' I shout angrily at him. I take a step closer to him and poke at his chest, 'You'll never understand how it feels. You're a man. They praise you for your conquest and they beat me down for being a slut.'

He slaps my hand away and walks towards me until I'm pressed against the wall. 'What do you want me to say, Birdie? That I was just blowing off some steam? That it didn't mean anything?' He asks me in a mocking tone.  It meant something to me, I was worth no more than the other women he screwed around with.

'Fuck you, Corbin.' I spit at him seethingly.

'You almost did.' He says with a smirk. Fucking bastard. I raise my hand and slap him hard across the face, it left my palm with a slight sting. His head moves with the force and he then flicks his gaze quickly back to mine, his eyes filled with shock.

I stare at his cheek, a sense of pride fills me as it begins to turn red. 'You just slapped me.' He says dumbfounded and touches his cheek.

'And I'll do it again.' I threaten with a snarl on my face.

He takes a step closer towards me, ultimately trapping me against the wall. Leaning down, his breath warm against my ear as he whispers, 'Do it again. I dare you.'

I clench my jaw and raise my hand to slap him again. I needed to get out of here. My rage was only one of the emotions he evoked within me.

Before I could slap him again, he catches my wrist swiftly and pins it above my head. An involuntary shudder runs through me.

'Slap me, Aviana. I fucking dare you.' He hisses against my ear. Dumbly I follow his instructions and try to slap him again, but he's too fast and pins my other hand to the wall.

Holding my wrists with one hand, he traces my cheek with the other. 'Let me go.' I say in a ragged breath.

'Or what.' His breath feathers my lips. I try to lean away from him, but it's no use. He looks up into my eyes and then his gaze flickers to my lips and then back to my eyes.

I wanted him to kiss me. Why did I want him to kiss me? Our first night flutters through my mind as I recall his touch, his moans, his scent. The soft sounds of his grunts fill my ears. The look of his pleasure flickers in my mind.

A soft breathy moan escapes me. He stares intently into my eyes, studying me. 'Do it again.' He whispers roughly.

When I don't, he roughly grabs my chin. 'Do it again.' My eyes roll to the back of my head and another moan escapes my lips.

His breathing turns harsh and uneven. 'Why can't I stop thinking about you, Birdie? Why can't I get the taste of your sweet cunt out of my mouth?'

He closes the distance and takes my mouth in a passionate kiss. It was harsh, teeth, and tongue. It was raw. His tongue enters my mouth and his grip loosens around my wrists. Making it easy for me to escape. I knew this was wrong, and with all the attention I was getting I knew Quinlan had also learned of my night with Corbin. 

I place my hands on his chest, ready to shove him away. His hands then wrap around my neck, his grip firm, but not dangerous. It only makes my panties wetter. He places three chaste kisses on my lips and then he pulls away. 

'So fucking sweet.' He whispers while taking my face into his hands. He stares at me for a few moments longer and then he takes a step back. I wanted his touch, his kiss, and affection. Even though I wouldn't... couldn't admit it, I wanted him.

'This cannot happen again. Do you understand?' He says breathlessly. His eyes were cold and his posture stiff. Even saddened by the thought, I knew that he was right because if this went on for longer my heart would shatter into tinier pieces than it already was.