Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Naked

2 weeks went by and I feel alone, the loneliness so overbearing that I crave a smile from someone. Justin hasn't try to contact me and Corbin is being his usual ghost self. Quin fucking hates me, she made that abundantly clear,

'You are the worst thing that ever happend to me!' She screeches out. I think it was easily said that Quinlan was furious with me.

'I didn't make you choose this fucking path Quin! You are the cause of all this bullshit.' I say and wrap my arms around myself.

'You think I asked to be raped!? God you are the worst!' She says throwing her hands up in the air.

I roll my eyes, 'Stop fucking lying! Corbin told me about Zach, the cheating , the lying.'

'So you believe some tattooed asshole over your bestfriend?' Tears fill her eyes and she dramatically wipes her eyes.

'No, Quin, I believed you! But these past few days you made me believe- everyone made me see that you can't be fucking trusted!' I scream at her.

'I... Fuck you!' She yells and walks out, slamming the door. I sit down on the couch and stare into the fireplace.

Corbin then decides to walk in through the front door, the usual blonde on his left arm. I roll my eyes and walk towards my bedroom and fall asleep with the moans that could be heard all throughout the house.

'Hurry up, Birdie! I need to use the bathroom too, you know!' Corbin pounds on the bathroom door, bringing me out of the recent memory.

I close the running water and pull aside the shower curtain. My eyes meet his immediately, I scream and quickly hide behind the curtain.

'What the hell!? Get out!' I shout at him.

He releases a throaty laugh, 'Come on, Aviana, you were taking too  damn long. I have things to do, places to be. '

'More like you have someone to do. Now get the fuck out!' I screech at him from behind the shower curtain.

When I don't hear his response I peek around the curtain and see him staring at me with his arms crossed over his naked chest.

'Just move, Birdie.' He says and steps into the bathtub...completely fucking naked. My eyes bulge and I try not to fucking look down.

I wrap the curtain tighter around myself and scoot back into the wall. 'What are you doing?' I ask somewhat breathlessly and alarmed.

'Taking a shower.' He says and takes a step closer to me. His hand grabs onto the shower curtain and tries to pull it away from my body.

'Let go.' He says when he can't free it from my death grip. I shake my head left and right, rapidly.

He's very close to me, so close that I can feel him press against my stomach. 'Corbin, please.' I whisper.

'Please, what?' He asks with a smirk. His warm breath fanned my face as he effortlessly pulled the shower curtain away from my body.

My hands immediately went to cover myself. His eyes never left mine as he closed the curtain. The water turned on, spraying against his back.

'Corbin...' I start warily, if I was right and knew where this was going...I needed to get out of this shower and away from Corbin.

'Ana...' He replies breathlessly and moves closer towards me. 'Fuck...you're so beautiful.' My arms instantly drop away from my body.

I'm taken aback by his words and stare intently into his eyes. Dark and filled with lust. 'We can't.' I say regretfully.

'Why? Can't you feel this? The sparks, the electricity? Can't you feel my need to finally feel your tight, wet heat around my cock?' He says and drags his fingers down my side. I visibly shivered and try to move away from his touch.

'Corbin. You always do this, you keep getting my hopes up and then end up pushing me away.' I say as I slap his hand away.

'We both want this. You yearn for me, Aviana, you can't deny it.' His arms come up on either side of my head as he cages me in.

Corbin was right. I did yearn for him, I craved his touch and I prayed to feel his hands on me again.

His lips move closer to mine, almost touching. I lean forward and delicately place my lips onto his. As soon as we touch he moves his body closer to mine. I can feel him everywhere.

His hands move to my waist and start kneading the flesh. It makes me groan loudly, giving him access to enter mouth with his tongue.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as the sensation of his touch overwhelm me. He rips his mouth away and starts trailing his lips down my neck. He roughly sucks at the skin, making me wince.

Moving down my collarbone, he places some quick kisses and finally moves down to my breasts. I gasp as his tongue makes contact with my nipple. I let out deep breathy moans as he continued his assault on my breasts.

'Fuck, Ana. I can't wait to taste you.' My eyes open instantly when his words register in my mind. I stare down at him as he sits on his knees.

I give him an unsure look and start to move away. But he stops me, 'Trust me, Ana. You're going to enjoy this- you're gonna enjoy this very much.'

He then places my foot on the ledge of the bathtub and I shiver at the cold air that touches my sensitive skin. I look down at him and openly stare at his very hard cock.

He then licks my slit from bottom to the  top. A loud moan escapes me and bounces off the tiled walls, I grab onto the shower rail for support.

Corbin's hands moves to my thighs and spreads me further. He sucks my clit into his mouth, my mouth drops open from the amazing feeling.

My moans were soft and breathy as he slowed down his pace. My head was leaned back and my other hand was gripping onto his soaked wet hair, holding his face to me as I grinded my hips vigorously.

He groans as my fingers tightened. God,   I was so close. 'Corbin. Please!' I begged.

I could feel him smile, his tongue suckled on my clit faster as he slides a finger into me, pumping rapidly. My legs start to shake and close around his head.

My moans turned louder, and my groans more frequent. 'Ahhh...fuck me.' I say throwing my head backwards against the tiled wall.

My hips move faster, his tongue sucking and his finger pistons into me. I look down at him and cry out as I come.  'Ah. Ah. Ah.' I scream softly, as my hips jerk.

His fingers keep pumping into me at a slower pace as I ride out my orgasm. When I'm calm I stare at him with a shy smile across my face. He closes the water and moves out of the shower.

I frown at him. He then grabs my hand and pulls me towards his room, 'The game has only just begun, and may i just say...you taste mighty fine, Birdie.'