1

(New or old readers I wanna note that i dont ship Niki and Wilbur!! I didn't intend to make it seem like I was, I wasn't it's strictly platonic.)

Karls POV:

I woke up to my alarm buzzing in my ear,
"Get up for the day" it read on my phone.
I sat up and stopped the timer it was extremely bright out and the sun was shining in my eyes "ughh" I groaned as I stood up stooping to my closet, I got my cloths for the day I picked out a purple,blue,pink, and yellow color block sweater then I got some black ripped jeans.
I went to my bathroom and got around for the day when I walked out of my room I got a call

Incoming call from

Sapnap<3

I answered to Spanap saying "Heyyyy husbanddd"

I giggled,

"Heyy cutie what's up?"

I asked as I smiled and I could tell he was smiling to

"well nothing much I was gonna head to dreams to hang with the group, wanna come?"

I thought for a second then said

"sure I'm down want me to take you?"

"Oh sure"

Sapnap said in a happy tone

"Alright I'll be there in 10 see ya!"

"See ya soon Karlll"

Said Sapnap right before he hung up

I always got really happy when he complemented me or called me "Karllll"
I honestly don't know why but who doesn't get happy when they get a compliment

(Time skip)

Karl had just arrived to sap's house

[Sapnaps POV]

I hear Karl beep form his car outside I was so happy to see him, I mean sure I saw him a couple days ago but were besties I put my black and white checkered vans on then went outside I closed the door behind me then say Karl with his Colorblock hoodie on "gosh he looks cute in that" I said in my head, WAIT WHAT?!?! What am I thinking me and Karl are both straight and h-he's my best friend I thought as I walked up to the car I pushed my thoughts aside and got into the car, we talked for about 20 minutes until we arrived at Dreams house to see Bbh's car along with George's "oh no" I said laughing while me and Karl looked at eachother "this can only go one way with George and Dream" Karl said in a happy yet worried tone.
We got into the house and saw tons of our friends there bbh,Skeppy,George,Tommy,Tubbo,Niki,Wilbur and of course Dream we all caught up for what seemed to be like hours of laughing and fun talking about wars of L'manburg, The Dream SMP and what not until Dream said "who wants to play 7 minuets in heaven " everyone looked at him in pure shock until Wilbur said "okay I guess if everyone's down" everyone agreed Tommy said "Hell yeah where all the women" we all laughed then Dream said "Tommy and Tubbo you can play with Drista on the SMP if you want because you're minors "okay that's cool" Tubbo says with his innocent self.
We all walked downstairs and sat on the floor "okay so everyone knows the basics right? You spin a bottle whoever it lands on you have to go into the closet with for 7 minuets when the times up you come back" Dream explains then we all sit Niki spins first and it lands on Wilbur "o-oh we don't have to go in there"
Niki says as you can tell shes embarrassed
"No it's fine only if you want" Wilbur says , Niki nods her head and they go in there, after 7 minuets is up they come out and sit back down we all stare at Wilbur for a second his face is a tad bit red..."Hey will how was it" Skeppy says while trying not to laugh. "Karl you're up" says Dream, I look at Karl and get so nervous I don't know why because I'm straight but he did look very cute today with her fluffy hair, adorable outfit, cute giggle and sweet smile....WAIT

And that's when it hit sapnap that he was in love with his best friend

(Sorry this is really bad so far😅)