5

(Time skip)

(Karl was staying at Saps since that day because they both didn't trust Karl being Alone.)

SAPNAPS POV: It had been 2 weeks since... what happened with Karl

he still didn't tell mw why he c-cut himself.  Every time I say that it stings I don't understand how someone like Karl could have been in so much pain...he seemed fine.

Just then it hit me like a train "Its my fault" I said aloud to myself how could I have not noticed the signs?!? they were right in front of me. Karl looked a bit upset at times but I didnt  think much of it...maybe if I would have asked him then he wouldn't have...done that to himself I was so angry at myself it felt like it was all my fault. I looked down at Karl who was sleeping on my bed, he looked so adorable he had my fire merch on and of course it was oversize.

"Morning Sappy" he said in his moning voice...everything about him was perfect man even his morning voice was cute but I assume he caught me starring because the next thing he said was "I know im cute but no need to stare" he said that in such a sarcastic voice I couldnt  help but giggle.

KARLS POV: I woke up to Sapnap sitting up on his bed it looked like he had been thinking for a long time it was still a bit blurry but I could still see his face pretty well and for that I was grateful, then he looked down at me, my face beamed a bright red as he was starring at me so I decided to play along, "I know im  cute but no need top stare" I said in a recently new toned sarcastic voice. That followed with a soft giggle...gosh I love hearing him laugh it makes me so happy I was back into my right state of mind but  I know sooner or later I would have to tell him why I did what I did. I was scared to though I didn't know how he would react and that was the scary part.

I took a deep breath Sapnap looked puzzled at me "K-karl you okay" I could tell he was worried and after what all happened I didn't blame him...he was my bestfriend and now maybe more I knew i loved this man he was everything to me and I knew I could trust him so I had to tell him I let out a sigh "Sapnap I will tell you why I really did what I did" he looked shocked but then he nodded his head...here we go I don't know if he will still like me after I even tell him this what if he thi nks im a freak that cant be trusted to be alone at night...Maybe he was right.

Hehe clif hanger!!! anyways guy I wanted to apologize for not updating the story I'm so sorry you guys and some people weren't that happy about it, I hope you can forgive me also I hope you had an amazing Christmas also here's a reminder to please Dringk water and remember to take care of you're selves <3-Alexis (tik tok- karl.jacobs_tehe