7

( Possible Trigger Warning Sexual talk kinda )

Karls POV:

I woke up cuddling next to Sapnap wearing his soft fuzzy black and white fire hoodie life was truly perfect.

He was softly snoring I tried my hardest not to wake him but the next thing I knew he was up "Morning Jacobs" he said with a soft smile... gosh that smile it was adorable honestly "You nimrod your still gonna call me that, I mean I love that name b-but yeah anyways."

"Karl I didn't know you thought that way" he said with a big smirk on his face shit. "w-what way?" I was nervous I knew how sapnap could get he smiled again and leaned close to my ear "How does the name make you feel Jacobs~" my face burn up red, dam it why does sapnap have to be this dirty. "Does it make you..." he pause I looked over at him while he was looking into my eyes, I felt my heart race god sapnap. "N-nick" he flashed a dark red.

Two could play that game he hated being called nick because he felt different so if he wants to play dirty I will to i smiled at him knowing what i just did "Bad Jacobs you shouldn't do things like that or there will be a punishment" he came closer to me then started tickling me i died laughing "S-SAPPY AHAHA STOP YOU NIMROD" i couldn't stop laughing i begged him to stop "NICK PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING" he stopped so i could breath "anything?" he said in a mysterious tone whelp i did that one to myself shit. "Alright Jacobs kiss me." bro seriously of course ill kiss him what does he even mean haha.

Sapnaps POV:

"Alright Jacobs kiss me." he looked at me with a rather confused look but he was still so cute he leaned over and connected our lips and moved instinct he ran his fingers through my hair, it lasted about two minuets then he put his hands on my chest and pulled away."

"Jacobs you get better at doing that every day" he looked at me with a shocked look and put his hand oh his chest and gasped "oh my sapnap are you saying I'm a bad kisser" he said in such a funny and sarcastic way that made me giggle a bit "No of course not silly" he looked at me dead in the eyes "prove it", "getting a little feisty now are we Jacobs" he smile "I guess so" gosh he dives me crazy. i got closer to Karl basically towering over him and smiled

"I would prove it but if I did we would be here for a while and we have plans so i guess you will just have to wait my love" after I said that me shot me another confused look while his face was burning red.

He really is my clueless boy, "I was planning that maybe we could rent out a place for a day and have a huge sleep over with all of our friends" "oh that sounds so fun want me to look up places online?' Karl said, he was super cool and happy with the whole idea "No need Jacobs i have already got a place but can you text the group chat for me please?"

"Of course what time do we need to be there?"

"we will be arriving at 3 and its 10:00 so we need to hurry and plan this all"

L'manbros

Karl - Hey guys are you all free for a sleep over sapnap rented a house for us to all stay at for the weekend we need to be there by 3?

Tubbox : Sure that sounds super fun actually Tommy said count him in also he said will there be women and if so will they be American?

Karl : LMAO no please tell Tommy its just our friend group.

Piss baby: Bet

Gogy: I'm so down

Eret: Lets goo that sounds super fun i guess you could say that it was never meant to be for us not to be friends

Fundy:im down and Eret you make no sence my god

Ranboo: Yay thats gonna be fun can wait

Nihachu: Ill be there :)

wilby: hell yeah! That sounds pog champ... oh god im spending to much time around tommy.

Tommy: Thats right pog champ for life

Bad: Ill be there thankyou muffins <3

Skeppy: Fine i guess im forced to go with you losers ._.

George: oh shut up skeppy you know you want to go.

Skeppy: Yeah yeah you guys are pretty cool

Bad:You know you love us muffin 0.o

Karl: Lol anywayssss me and sap are brining a suprise for you all :3 also the adress is ##### be there at 3 see you all!

"Aright Sappy i texted them now what's the other surprise?"

"Actually i was hoping you and your creative self could think of something we could buy them or something?" Karl's face lit up "Oh i got it what if we get them onesies to match there Minecraft skin!" Karl was so happy it made my heart melt "your so cute when you get all excited" opps did i just say that out loud haha anywaysss

(Time Skip there now at the mall)

"Sappy Tubbo and Tommy would love these there so cute!", "alright thats the last of them were good to go.

To be continued sorry i havent uploaded in so long i have had the worst wrighters block :)