16

//CW- cursing, mentions of shipping. I cant think of anything else but im very sorry if I forgot one!//

guys..ALMOST 60k READS AH JUST..THANKYOU SO MUCH <33333 I was wondering if you guys want me to do anything as a sorta "subgoal" but more as a readers goal for hitting that many reads, if you have anything you want me to do just comment it bellow please^ ^ much love- A/noodle

also my pronouns are she/her :3

im so sorry its been so long, iv had no idea on how to continue this story! ill try and make this a decent time to read :) maybe 1k words if thats possible :p

nikis pov:

sapnap had told me what he was doing, I was so happy for them both but today was the day we were going home and they havent came home yet, I mean get it I guess karlnap but gosh where are they- Then it hit me.

I legit felt an impact on my head and it imminently hurt, I looked up to see tommy and tubbo looking at me with apologetic eyes, "im so sorry Niki I didnt mean to have the ball get thrown in your direction!" i let a small smile show, yeah it hurt but there just being themselves and having fun "no Tubbo its okay it didnt hurt that bad just a bit" Tommy sighed and ranboo spoke up,

"I just wanted to clarify that....it wasnt my idea! I told them to go to the back yard Niki" i paused for a second, "man Ranboo your comments are right, very gen z energy" i knew that voice right away. I looked past the corner of the stairs, "Hi Mr muffin man" I said while laughing through talking, "Hey! Niki..I kinda like that name thankyou" bad said with a warm smile that made skeppy smile aswell, there adorable, weather its platonic or not there made for eachother.

sapity napitys pov:

we were pulling into the drive way and im scared, he has the ring on and I know nikis just waiting for us, I only told her because if he did say no I didnt want dream or annoying to feel angry at Karl or anything and nikis a big part of both of our lives, plus shes the only one who can keep a secret hah;

------

As I got out of the car I opened the door for Karl and held my hand out, " M'lady"

I said as I felt his warm hand slid into my cold one as I picked him up, i cold just tell he was happy.

not a fake happy..like how people are when they pretend to be in love, when they dont even know what the word really means, but he was happy, a happy kind of love..Im apart of his world and hes apart of mine, but its not "karls world" anymore or "sapnaps world", its our world.

--------

When we opened the door Nikis eyes shot at karls hand, after we got out of the car karl took it off his finger as a little prank..though it seemed harsh Niki rated our outifts in a "best dressed" comp a 9/10 and dnf won- I mean c'mon! piss baby and a colorblind gogy, not cool.

I did feel bad though because nikis smile immedentley dropped to a huge frown, while ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo , Bad and Skeppy were just on the stairs playing catch, goofballs. Niki spoke up "so... is everything okay?" Karl had a guilty look on his face that I hated "Im so sorry but..Niki..he said yes!" She screamed very loud and did a tiny victory sort of dance, "KARL AND SAPNAP ARE INGADGED!!" well if we didnt have any eyed on us, we did now I seen Dream running down the stairs with george's hand in his, "HOLD THE FUCK UP. DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?" I laughed a little and sighed, "Yes gogys bitch, you heard it right..were getting married" Dreams face showed happiness and joy mixed in with a soft glare from the nick-name.

"well congrats you two!" Geroge said with his british accent flowing through his words, while my eyes looked at everyones expressions I saw Minx's mouth dropped open, "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK- THATS AMAZING WHO PROPOSED?" then she looked at wilbur with a smirk, "well I did actually" I said while smiling with my eyes slightly closed, Im so happy to be surrounded by them all. "PAY UP WILBUR I TOLD YOU KARL DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS" mostly everyone laughed and you could hear a tiny "lauange" whisper from bad himself, "sorry bad" said minx while wil was handing her money.

Leave it to Minx and Wilbur to find any reason to compete, of course they made a bet.

"Also minx Karl has the balls! I just got to it first" Skeppy made a face, "yeah im sure you have seen them to" I felt my face heat up AGAIN and so did Karls.

"SGEPPY! NO DONT SAY THAT YOU MUFFIN HEAD YOU COULD HAVE MADE THEM UNCOMFY" bad said after hitting skeppys arm softly as skeppy shot us an embaressed "sorry" he saad, then I mouthed an "its all good" as we all continued talking we knew, in hours we would have to go home.

im tired as crap but I may make another chapter just because I have some cute fluffy ideas :3 if you have any questions or need anything my inbox and comments are always open <3

word count- 887