18

(Cringe warning- uncomfortable flirting)
Saps POV;

I was scared.
Right now Skeppy and I were betting on If I am gonna wear a dress, I mean for real?! Me. In a dress, no. Thats for my fiancé and his amazing self, not me. I'd rock a suit and we all know it. But now my fait lies in the hands of Skeppy and a three to three of Rock Paper Scissors; I know the lucks on my side because Iv had to deal with Dream and George for years and somehow I'm still alive...even after dream hit my eye with a controller. (Haha ifyky)
Skeppy got back and now Bad was counting down, in the corner of my eyes I see Minx and Wilbur betting on us and Niki, re-thinking her life choices.
"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!"
My hand fell flat, looking over to Skeppys hand seeing that he put up rock... YES!! I just have to win one more...
"Hey, it's okay Skeppy..you'll get him this time"
Classic Skeppy and Bad, there dynamic is adorable, but right now even Bads encouragement won't help him.
"Round two, best of luck you guys"
"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot"
I held out scissors and he held out paper..
HELL YEAH! No dress for me;
I looked to see Minx holding her stomach, practically dying while Wilbur handed her a twenty dollar bill.
I turned around to pat Skeppy on the shoulder, "Hey you played well Skeppy" Skeppy shot me a half smile and bad boy halo engulfed him into a hug.
I smirked and started walking a way,
"That's really a shame Nick, i mean..imagine Karls face seeing you all done up." I stopped. Karl..I do like messing with him and oh god, I'd do absolutely anything for that boy...maybe wearing a dress for a day wouldn't be the worse if it meant making Karl all flustered and happy.
"Y'know what Skep, I'll wear one."
He threw his hand up in the air and smiled
"YES LETS GOOOO!"
I guess I better go home and do some shopping.

———————-
Karls POV:
This should be so simple. I mean all I'll be wearing is a tux with purple nails and a purple tie, what could be more easy to shop for?! I know my sizes and all but yet it's almost impossible. I'm way to indecisive, I need sap here ughhhh.

Dream was with me and thank god for that, "Karl maybe you should do a stripped one...or a square swirled tie that's dark and light purple...there all cool ideas but maybe I should just do a classic tie.
God why does nobody talking about how difficult it is to get married!?
Y'know what, I'll just go with purple nails, and a purple tie with a pattern.
I picked out my size, after it got fitted and then went to pay, the man at the register looked right into my eyes, grey meets with blue.
"Well hello there, this a present for someone?"
I laughed a bit while playing with the long bit of my sweater sleeve..
"I..n-no it's for me.."
he looked over and put a hand through his black hair. "So, what a Lucky girl, how do you know she's "the one."
He said holding up air quotes, with a sarcastic tone.
I shot him a glare. Damn it why does this always happen.
I cleared my throat,
"I'm glad you're "looking out for me"
I said holding up air quotes while shooting him a sickeningly sweet look.
"But I assure you HES the one, now, if I could kindly pay for this and leave, I'd love that..we have plans later if you know what I mean"
His face shot red, from his neck to his face, I got him.
"Of course you two have fun,"
He reached for his pocket.
"And, if you ever need someone to hangout with, you can call me princess"
He winked. Fucking winked!
"I'll be back. I need to go get my friend"
While I turned to find Dream who was taking long time in the back, the man pulled my arm, I snatched it away.
"Don't touch me, got it? Or you will be sorry."
He backed away, "okay, okay" I got it.
I almost ran looking for clay. I was shaking.
Where is he
I turned the corner and jumped "AH JESUS"
He wheezed and his eyes shot closed, "Karl I'm s-sorry hahaha" I looked up, I couldn't help but smile at my friends happy smile and silly laugh, it made me feel better. Thank god for Clay
"The guy up there was kinda..maybe flirting, he called me some weird pet names that made me feel sick but then I told him to stop"
Dreams face fell, he looked pissed.
He lightly grabbed my hand, took out his wallet when we go to the counter dream lightly stepped upfront of me, i felt like he was a shield of some sort...
"Hi again, I assume you're his fiancé
Dream glared
"What's it to you?"
He stopped and swallowed.
"Just wanna wish the newly weds a happy marriage, nothing wrong with that seedless down. Now I see how your fiancé got his attitude."
Dreams voice went lower while he laughed,
"So what if HES my fiancé, that would me mine. Not yours. But no, we're just friends, nothing more, it's none of your business, take the money and have a nice fucking day."
My mouth fell open. Same with the cashier guy, Dream slammed two hundred dollar bills and dragged me out of the store, slowly gripping my hand a little harder.
"Thankyou so much Clay..that was amazing'!"
He turned to me and smiled, "of course man"

Soooooooo they got the stuff!! :D I read some comments and most were equal so I asked some friends of mine, I hope you enjoyed this but and have a great day or night, I love you all so much!
Word count- 1011
OVER 1K YAY