Part 4: A Duel Of Fashion Sense

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. All art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies.

[3RD PERSON POV]
Location: Beacon Academy
Time: Midday (Friday)

A familiar duo consisting of a rather shy carrot loving girl and a die hard fashionista with a bombastic flare conversed fondly with a team of first year students. The reasoning for their sudden intrusion had been the seemingly endless conversation and comments about some "Crazy hot" librarian and "every taste you want". To say this drew the fashionista's attention, was a understatement. Admittedly, it also garnered the interest of the carrot loving sidekick.

Yang: "Hell yeah Coco, you'd love the guy!"

Coco: *tilting head sideways* "Not to sound indecent...But the librarian sounds like a total tomboy. No way a guy would dream of pet alone end up being one."

Weiss: "Oh you inconsiderate dunce, just get over it! Some guys can like books too!"

Blake: "Books are genderless. And Kyori's a prime example as to why."

Uncharacteristically, this supposed librarian seemed to not have a name related to a color. This of course, was a very rare occurence. To have a name such as "Kyori"...it sounded foreign to the leader of CFVY. Perhaps "his" surname was the color reference?

Coco: "Oh? "Kyori" huh? That's a pretty neat name..."

Velvet: "S-so y-you guys went...to Tukson's E-emporium?" The rabbit faunas curiously asked.

Ruby: "Yeah! Have you been there?! It's such a nice place! It just has a way of making you feel all fuzzy and welcome!"

Velvet: "A-actually y-yeah... I havent gone for awhile though...I'm n-not sure Kyori w-would remember me..."

Sensing her teammate's self doubt, Coco wrapped a arm around the girl's shoulder. It was the best to support and Coco's favorite method of teasing her "bestie". And somehow...it had always worked like a damned charm.

Coco: "Oh c'mon, a girl as sweet as you? No one, can forget someone like you Velvy~"

Velvet of course, let out her traditional "eek" of embarrassment. Using her ears to cover her crimson cheeks, she simply allowed Coco to take charge in leading her towards the school's Bullhead hangar. Might as well check the place out. Wouldn't hurt to pick up some fashion magazines. The sunglasses wearing girl thought.

With classes over for the duo and a weekend right around the corner, the two desperately craved something to bring a little "change" I'm the ever dulling routine they found themselves in. And what better way to do that by visiting a nearly world famous bookshop?

[***Minitimeskip brought to you by Kyori dusting off window sills***]

[Kyori POV]
Location: Vale (Tukson's Emporium)
Time: Midday (Same Day)

Yet again, the customers seem to have dwindled into nothingness. The shop was empty for a hair under an hour at this point. The books have been stocked once more, the tables cleaned, lounging furniture neatly arranged, windows cleaned, the databanks updated as per today's many transactions, and my cup of tea freshly brewed.

Taking in my surroundings, I couldn't help but smile in pride at my handiwork. To take care of such a large library singlehandly is no small task in the slightest. Yet, for nearly six years I have done this rather daunting task with little issues. Of course, I would receive aid from Tukson...when he was here at least. Still though, I strangely do prefer to run the "upkeep" of the shop on my own.