Storm looks at me then at the chic. She starts growling. "No." Tristan says and Storm looks at him. He sighs "calm down you protective pup." Storm looks at me and walks over to me. She looks at the chic and growls. The chic laughs am evil laugh and runs away.

"You know bringing Boss lady here might not have been the best idea. You know since she's pregnant." Justin says. "And because of all that Cole shit." Chloe adds. I whimper and move hiding my face. I hear something sliding. I look up and some guy with a jain saw is right in front of Tristan.

"Hey guys looks it's a disabled guy." He says and laughs. Tristan chuckles "that's funny, but I will cut you're fingers off if you make a joke like that again." The guy looks at Tristan then looks at me. I whimper and shrink down hiding even more.

The guy laughs and something touches me. I scream and quickly move away from Tristan. "Calm down Bella it's just a bug." Chloe says. "Coming here was a bad idea." I whimper.

Liam smile and runs over to the guy who is still trying to scare Tristan. He pulls on the guys shirt. "Don't touch me." He screams and Liam smiles even more.

"Hello. How was you're day?" He asks the guy. The guys laughs "great I killed lots of people their heads are hanging in my basement." He says still in character. Liam's eyes light up. "That's so cool can I see them." "Nope because everyone that enters my house never leaves." "Ohh."

Another actor comes dashing towards me. I scream and run away. The person chases after me. I scream even more and turn looking at the person. I hit into someone knocking them down with me. I look over and the person is another actor. I whimper and slowly crawl away from them.

They leaves and I walk around trying to find Tristan and them. "Hiya I'm Bubbles." I hear someone say. I quickly turn around and see one of the actors. She's holding a huge hammer and she looks like a clown but like a friendly one. "Are you ok?"

I shake my head "I...I can't find my friends." "No problem what do hey look like." "The guys are covered in tattoos and one of them is on crutches." "Ohh I know where they are they went in the house." I look around and see a haunted house. I hear lots of screams coming from in there.

I shake my head "n...no I can't go in th..there." I whisper. She shrugs "if you say so see you around." She says and skips away. I look around hoping someone is around. The scare actors continue scaring me and I'm about to break down and start bawling.

"Hi." I hear someone say. I quickly turn around and see Justin. "Damn Boss Lady you look really scared." I burst into tears. He wraps his arms around me. "Hey it's ok Boss Lady." I shake my head. He signs "boss man is probably going o kill me because of this but oh well." He lifts me up holding me bridal style.

He carries me for a while and finally stops at what looks like a food court area. "Hey guys look who I found all alone and absolutely terrified." Justin says and everyone looks at me. Tristan stands up and walks over to me. "Shit Kitten are you ok?" I shake my head and reach out for him.

He chuckles and takes me from Justin. "My poor sensitive scared Kitten." He says as he carries me over to the table. I cling onto him. "Don't worry Kitten not many of the actors try to scare us here." "I..I want to go ho..home." "Ok Kitten we'll go home soon." I nod and lay my head against his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"D..Did you get sc..scared." I ask. He chuckles "nope." "I..I hate you compared t..to you I'm a b.baby." "No Kitten you're not a baby you're very strong." "R..Really." I ask and sniffle.

He nods "very very strong and so beautiful." He says and rubs my cheek. I giggle and snuggle closer to him. "I l..love you."

He smirks "kitten are you trying to turn me on." I smile and shake my head. "If I..I wanted to all I would ha..have to do is this." I whisper and move rubbing my butt against him.

He groans and grips my hips. "Kitten I wouldn't do that. I will drag you to the car and fuck you until people come to complain." I blush and hide my face. "And you don't want me to do that right." I shake my head. "That's what I thought." I smile and kiss Tristan's neck.

He lets out a quiet moan. I smile and kiss a trail along his jawline. He quickly stands up still holding me in his arms. "We're going home does anyone want to come with." He says and everyone looks at us. "I'll come with Rosey's basically falling asleep." Justin says. I look at him and he is right. Rosey is practically asleep.

"I'll come home you know just to make sure my bestie doesn't get hurt." Chloe says. She looks at us and smiles. I blush and hide my face. "Come on let's go." Justin says and stands up. "Princess we're leaving." She looks up at him and makes grabby hands. He chuckles and scoops her up. Rosey lays her head against Justin's chest and closes her eyes.

I smile "he's a great boyfriend" I whisper. "Daddy he's a great daddy." Tristan says correcting me. I nod.

Storm stands up as well. She whimpers. "Fine you can come too." Tristan says and her tail wags in excitement. I giggle and wrap my arms around Tristan's neck.

Hey guys so I've been wanting to actually publish a book for a while. If I would actually get a book published would you guys get and read it. Also do you know how I get a book published. Like should I find a publisher or just self publish it on something like KDP on Amazon.