Chapter 48

I have yet another dream about Bree and her torturing me. I wake up screaming. Tristan wraps his arms around me and pulls me towards him.

"It's ok it was just a dream. You're fine." He says and continues saying calming things to me. I sigh and look at him. I climb on him so I'm sitting on his lap. I hide my face in his neck.

"I hate having dreams about her. And if I don't dream about her I dream about Cole." I whisper and Tristan runs his fingers through my hair. "I know kitten I wish you didn't have bad dreams either." Chloe comes running in holding her pistol.

She sees us and sighs "are you ok? I thought someone tried to hurt you." I shake my head "just a dream." She nods and puts her pistol away. "I'm going back to sleep."

I look at her confused. "But it's 11:30." She nods "yeah I'm going back to sleep." She says before walking out of the living room. I giggle and sit up. "Besides having the nightmare did you have a good nap." Tristan says and I nod.

"I'm still tired." I say as lay my head on Tristan's shoulder. "Something else is wrong." He says "what's bothering you?" He asks and I shrug. "I'm still nauseous but nothing I can't handle." He puts his hand on my belly and rubs my belly.

"I'm sorry you're nauseous." I shrug "it's ok. I'm fine." He continues rubbing my belly and I just sit there with my head resting on his shoulder and my eyes closed. "Hey" I hear someone say. I jump and grab my pistol off the end table. I point it in the direction the persons voice came from.

The person definitely isn't an enemy. It's a young woman. She looks to be 20 maybe 21. She has light blue hair that is styled in high pony tails. There's big bows attached to the hair ties. Then she has on a pink shirt that tight fitting. She has on a pink tutu. Then she has white knee high socks on and pink flats. And she's holding a teddy bear.

She looks so innocent and cute almost like a child. Is she the little Justin was telling me about. I'm not sure what littles look like but based off what Justin and Tristan told me she looks like one.

Her eyes are full of terror as she stares at the my pistol. I slowly lower it and put it back on the table. "I'm sorry I thought you were a bad guy." She smiles a small smile and nods. She cuddles the bear holding it super tight.

Normally if I'd see a 20 year old woman dressed like that and holding the toy like that I'd think she's crazy. But she somehow looks cute.

"Where's daddy?" She asks in a super quiet voice almost a whisper. She's looking for "daddy" as she said. So I'm assuming she is the little Justin was telling me about. And she's looking for him.

"He's in the office doing some paper work. He'll be out soon." Tristan says and the little looks at him. She cowers back a little and looks even more scared then when I had my gun pointed at her. "I see him." She says after a while and Tristan shakes his head. "Nobody goes in the office unless they have work to do."

The little pouts and holds the stuffed animal closer to her. "Den I wait." She says and sits on one of the chairs. "Do you wanna watch cartoons?" Tristan asks and her eyes light up. She nods and he grabs the remote.

He turns the tv on and turns on some kind of cartoon. "Fank you." She says in a cute baby voice and he nods. I move and lay my head on his lap. I grab my phone and find his Instagram account again. "Baby." I say and Tristan looks down at me. "Is something wrong?" He asks and I shake my head. "Well I don't think something is wrong." I say and he looks at me confused.

"Your Instagram it's private." He nods "I only want certain people following me." I roll my eyes "you have 3,000 people following you." He shrugs "my workers follow me and my family and my friends. And believe it in not but I have lots of friends."

I look at the phone confused. "But if you have that many followers why not just make it public." He smirks "because I don't think people want to see some of the things I post." I look at him confused. "Like?" He thinks for a little then smiles. "Like this." He grabs his phone and starts doing something.

He then shows me one of his posts. It's Cole tied to the chair Tristan made him sit in. Most of his fingers are missing and he's all cut up. From what I can see it looks like his tongue is cut out.

I don't remember Tristan cutting his tongue out and I swore he still had at least 2 fingers when Tristan was done torturing him. Did he torture him after I left?

The caption isn't really a caption all it is is this 😈😏 then there's a lot of comments. I slowly take his phone from him and start scrolling through the comments.

Most of them are not what I excepted. Like this one you should've continued torturing him. Maybe when he was still alive you should've cut his dick of and shoved it down his throat. Imagine that death by choking on your own dick. Just that comment made my stomach turn. I read a few more comments and they're all like that or basically are.

I decide that maybe not all of his posts are like that. So I start scrolling through them. Most of them are like that just dead people either chained or tied up. Why would he post that if the police see this he could go to prison.

Imagine Tristan going to prison leaving the gang leaving me. I scroll up to his more recent posts. One is him holding Anna. James is on his left and Alex is on his right. The caption says something about welcoming his buddies new baby.

I scroll I little further which is only like 2 posts up. Anyways there's a photo of me. Well not ME me. But my hand. I know it's mine because it has the 2 iv's in it 1 pumping the blood in me and the other pumping water in me. Anyways it's my hand and Tristan is holding it.

Then there's a long paragraph as the caption. You better wake your stubborn ass up. It's been 3 weeks and you're still not awake. Do you know how long that is without you. I miss you and if I had watched you like I should've been she wouldn't have gotten you. She wouldn't have taken you from me and you wouldn't have been hurt. It's all my fault all because I didn't do my job 😔😔.

Awww it started out normal and then it got sadder and sadder. It's not his fault. Even if Tristan was with me watching me and protecting me she would've found a way to take me. I start scrolling through the comments.

And 1 in particular grabs my attention. Good let the little whore die 😡. And Tristan's response wasn't happy at all. I get that you're angry all because your a slut and used up so much that nobody wants you anymore, but that doesn't mean you have to hope the woman I LOVE dies. You wouldn't want your precious Noah getting hurt right 😏.

"Who's Noah." I ask and Tristan looks at me. Then looks at the comment I'm talking about. "Ohhh Noah is the sluts brother she's super protective over him. He's 19 so I could hurt him and I was gonna. But she stopped talking about you so I didn't have to." I nod and wrap my arms around him.

"My protective little softy." "Hey I'm not soft." He says a little angry and I smile "I said protective softy." He chuckles and kisses the top of my head. "If you think I am then I am." I smile and move laying my head on his shoulder. And I continue scrolling through his posts.