rainy day

you and vinnie have a 3 year old daughter called kyla

8:42 am . i slowly began to wake up and i see the rainy weather and instantly know that all of our plans today are cancelled. i turn to the other side of the bed to see vinnie and kyla cuddling as they peacefully slept. it's such a nice view. i carefully get out of bed , trying not to wake them up. i run to the kitchen and start making breakfast. pancakes , fruit and granola bowls for the 3 of us. vinnie comes downstairs to see me cooking breakfast. he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my hair.

"good morning baby" vinnie says
"good morning vin" i kiss him

we kissed for like 10 seconds , but we stop because kyla started crying. we both went to see what was going on. ( wtf does that bitch want now 🙄)

"kyla baby what's wrong" i say holding her
"i - i didn't k-know where you were" she cried (bitch can 3 year old children even speak 🙄)
"aw we're here baby, we didn't go anywhere" vinnie engulfs us in a hug
"do you want some pancakes ky"
she didn't even say anything but i could tell because a huge smile lit up her face . we all went downstairs and shared breakfast together. ( wait isn't this bitch kyla supposed to be sucking my titties or is she too old for that 😌)

time skip

we then made our way back to mine a vinnie's room and cuddled all day watching movies . kyla fell asleep after an hour of watching. it's the cutest thing.

maybe we should have more rainy days...
( i fucking hate rain and snow)

author note
hi thanks for 11k+ reads wow . i hit 10k literally yesterday, you guys mean the world to me.

have you guys ever thought about having kids?
ngl i don't know if it's worth all the pain , i'd look cute pregnant though but idk ...

i love you stay safe and look after yourselves.

-love jordyn x