loss

request by @vinnies_slut

very sensitive topic! ⚠️.

y/n pov

me and vinnie have been married for 2 years, our relationship couldn't be in a better place. i have expressed to him that i want a child and he was so excited by the idea, we tried for the first time and i couldn't get pregnant, there was still hope but i had a slight fear that i may not be able to carry a child, i didn't tell vinnie that, we just kept faith and tried again. it took 2 more tries for me to finally get pregnant, i've never been attached to something so much. I feel like me and my unborn child are connected deeply, not only physically. vinnie was over the moon, he's been so over protective it's crazy but i kinda love it , he would barely let me stand by myself the second he found out i was pregnant, i'm not even up to 2 months pregnant, it's changing me a lot but i love it.

vinnie pov

there she lay, asleep. her bouncy curls, her perfect eyelashes and the way her lips curved as she sleeps, satisfies me. she has her pregnancy pillow to support her back and i give her a bit of space so i don't hurt her as she sleeps.

her eyes flutter open, as she begins to become a bit restless and stirs around.

"hey baby" she tiredly mutters
"good morning" i smile as i give her a gentle kiss to her cheek "how are my babies" i ask kissing her cheek and her little baby bump on her stomach.
"they're hungry and need to pee" she giggles removing the covers off her
"uh where do you think you're going" i cocked a brow at her
"to pee!" she smiled
"wait let me help you" i rush over to her side
"vinnie, you know i can walk right?"
"yes, but i just want to make sure you look after yourself and the baby"
"fine" she gives in and lets me help her to the bathroom.

once she's done in the bathroom, i help her to the kitchen.

"vinnie please let me cook, you've been cooking ever since we found out that i was pregnant" she says with slight frustration
"nope" i smile and kiss her forehead
she sighs knowing there is no point in arguing, so she watches me cook.

we eat our food
she eats a lot obviously because she's pregnant, plus i quite enjoy feeding her large appetite.
i enjoy her mood swings , i just like being around her , even if she is hormonal i don't care.

y/n pov

during the movie i start to feel a bit nauseous, probably because i had a big breakfast, or it's just morning sickness... in the afternoon?

"v, could you help me to the bathroom?" i mutter
"yeah. is everything alright? you look a bit pale" he shows slight concern
"it's probably just morning sickness"
"in the afternoon?" he raised an eyebrow, as he helps me up and we slowly make our way to the bathroom. I then then throw up in the toilet for a while and vinnie is behind me holding my hair and rubbing my back.
he helps me back up slowly, and i feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. I wince a bit.
"can i go lie down i'm not feeling too good" i say still feeling the sharp pain slightly
"of course, is everything alright? are you in pain?" he asks
"i have a sharp pain in my stomach, but it's probably cramps from me being sick" i shrug slightly worried
"maybe we should go to the ho-" he begins
"no- no hospitals, vinnie you know i hate hospitals, call my OB" i say with gritted teeth, he helps me to put shared bed and he lies me down as he calls my OB.
"your OB said he's fully booked until next week, so we are going to the hospital first thing tomorrow morning, just try and get some rest for the baby, hmm?" he hums, i don't even try to argue about it
"can you rub my stomach" i look at him with tears in my eyes
"of course baby, anything for you" he kisses my head and begins to gently rub my stomach.

i slowly drift off into sleep as he calmed me down, the pain was still there but it wasn't as severe as it was previously.

after 4 hours of sleeping, i need to pee. i look over and see vinnie peacefully sleeping, so i don't disrupt him and decide to make my way to the toilet by myself.

it was a slight struggle to stand up but i did successfully.

a liquid trickle down my legs.
"damn is my bladder that weak" i muttered to myself .

i look down to not seeing a colourless liquid.
i gasp quite loudly as i see the blood pouring from within me down my leg and onto the floor.

my vision was clouded by my tears.

i was losing the baby.

"vinnie" i cried as i shook him awake
"what's wrong? why are you crying?" he cuts himself of slightly as he saw the pool of blood beneath me.
he rushes to my side and holds me as i collapse in his arms, crying.
he cleans everything up and sits me in the bath, and washes me gently with a warm wash cloth, he lays kisses in my hair just running his fingers through it smoothly, it's been silent, we haven't spoken for the last 1 hour.

"was it a girl or a boy?" i cry and he stares at me unsure of what to reply "would it have your eyes?" he continues to run his hands along my sides but remains silent "would it have your curls? your smile?your cheekbones? or would it have my features?" i continue to cry and i start to have a slight headache from the heat in the bathroom. all vinnie could say was "don't stress, you're going to be okay. i promise" he kisses my hair. i don't know how he's so put together, i'm guessing he has to be to stop me from stressing out.
"i felt so connected, i was so attached, how could i love someone and be obsessed with someone who i hadn't even met?" i sob "we were gonna be a cute little family together, the ending was supposed to be perfect-" i cry uncontrollably

vinnie continues to caress me and calm me down, i can tell by his comforting silence that he's upset, but he's holding himself together for me.

i can't even sleep i just lay there allowing my inner thoughts to get the better of me.

the next morning we go to the doctors just to see if everything is okay with me.

the words i was greeted by, the words i dreaded the most was "i'm sorry for your loss"

those words shattered my heart, i knew that it had happened i just didn't want to face the reality of hearing it from other people.

physically i was okay, but how could i be when my child isn't in my arms?

author note

um this was a request, i enjoyed writing it.
THANK YOU FOR 90k+ reads wtf we are nearly at 100k already?! what it's been like 4/5 months it's crazy!! i love you all and thanks for the endless support

keep commenting
keep voting
keep requesting

i love you all thank you!!

@vinnies_slut i hope you enjoyed!!

- jordyn