intoxicated

you and vinnie have been dating for a year . it's your best friends birthday party and you are really drunk so vinnie comes and pick you up.

( this is from a personal experience when i was wasted and my sister had to come pick me up. i'm an emotional mess when i'm drunk)

vinnie pov
phone rings
"hi georgia, is everything alright?"
"uh yeah it's y/n she's a bit drunk , could you come get her?"
"thanks , be over in 5 minutes"

i get up grab a hoodie and get into my car to drive to georgia's house.

i arrive at georgia's house , and i see georgia

"where is she?"
"uh she's in the pool"

i get through all the hot, sticky bodies in my way and i get to the garden to see y/n in the pool in her underwear.

"vinnie?" she slurred
"hi baby, come on let's go" i offer her my hand and surprisingly she takes it.
"i'm cold" she says with a pouty lip. i take off my jumper and help her put it on.
"baby you have to put your hand through the arm hole" i say trying to reason to with her
" but i don't want to" she begins to cry
"alright then , if that's what you want baby let's go home" i help her all to the car and seat her in the passengers seat.

i try and put her seatbelt on but she starts to complain and fidget while crying.

"y/n keep your seat belt on" i say starting to lose patience
"no ! i want my boyfriend and i want him now" she crosses her arms
"i'm your boyfriend, y/n i'm right here"
"oh hi baby , can i have a kiss" she looks at me with glossy eyes.
"if you keep your seatbelt on" i smile
"can i have my kiss now" she slurs
"ok baby" i kiss and shut the door and walk to the drivers seat
"where are you going, don't leave me" her eyes begin to water again
" don't worry i'll be right back" i smiled letting go of her hand  "see i'm back"i smile to see her already asleep. i hear little snores and whimpers leave her lips, she's so cute.

we arrive home and she's still asleep so i pick her up bridal style being gentle of course. i carry her up to our room. gently dress her in my t-shirt so she can sleep peacefully. i tap her shoulder to wake her up

"baby- , baby wake up, take a pain killer and go back to sleep" i whisper gently
"mhm, gosh i have a headache" she says rubbing her head. she seems a bit more sober now.
"i know baby, take this and you'll feel a little better"
she takes the pill and becomes tired again.
"thank you for looking after me" she says drifting off to sleep.
"i love you" i kiss into her hair as she sleeps

author note
guys i'm back !! i just needed a few days to myself but i'm feeling a lot better thank you for 30k+ reads you all mean a lot to me, it's a HUGE milestone for me , i love you guys . i'm trying to reply to comments and read your books, and follow you guys and vote on your books i might start a little segment at the end of my chapters where i recommend a book or two or i just talk about people who have been really nice and supportive . thank you guys so much for everything i really do appreciate it ,REQUESTS ARE OPEN. i have a few drafts that i want to finish and publish. look after yourselves. stay happy . be safe !!

- love jordyn