always here

you and vinnie have been dating for 3 years .

y/n pov
i sat on the bathroom floor anxiously waiting for the result of my pregnancy tests to come out , i hadn't told vinnie that i'd even bought them yet , plus he's at work but he's coming home in like 20 minutes.

ok

i hesitantly flipped the first one over .
positive.

the second one.
positive.

final one.
negative.

i'm almost sure i'm ... pregnant.
A sudden nauseous feeling came over me and i vomited in the toilet . once i had done i cleaned myself up and started crying on the floor with the tests in my hand.... just for me to hear vinnie come home. i try to hold in my sobs, wipe my tears, and pretend everything is okay.

vinnie pov
"y/n i'm home! where are you?"
"i'm just in the bathroom" she replies
"are you alright baby" i say making my way towards the bathroom.
"yeah i'm alright vin" she says with her voice breaking, and she bursts into tears shortly after.
"aw baby what's wrong" , i say to her sitting in the other side of the bathroom door.
She was crying so heavily she could barely answer.
"it's okay baby , i'm sure whatever it is we can get through it together" i reassure her
"you promise?" she sobbed
"yes baby, but please tell me what's wrong so i can help you"
"vinnie promise me you won't ever leave or ...be angry at me or ... break my heart"
"where's this all coming from baby you know i love you"
"it's um ... i'm uh ......... pregnant" she says unlocking the door.
she hands me the two positive tests and the negative one.
i don't think i've ever see her look so bad, she looked exhausted her eyes were puffy her eyes were flooded with tears.
i bring her in for a hug and reassure her that it's okay.
she breaks down in my warm embrace. i could feel her sob into my chest.

time skip

vinnie pov
after y/n had calmed down a bit she was finally ready to talk about it , i didn't want to pressure her because i'll support her whatever she chooses to do with the baby , but she promised me that we'd go to the doctor first thing tomorrow just to look at our options and to double check the pregnancy.

y/n pov
"vin i'm sorry about earlier , i'm sorry you had to see me like that"
"don't be sorry you were going through something that will affect you future i completely understand, i'll always be here for you , no matter what , and i'll support you and your decision." vinnie kisses me
"i'm not sure i haven't really thought about what i want to do, but i think i might keep it"
"i will be here with you every step of the way baby"
"thanks vin , could we take a nap i'm a bit tired" i yawn
"of course mama , i will always be here for you ..." he kissed into my hair.
"i love you" he mumbled to me while i was peacefully asleep...

author note
hi guys please feel free to reach out to me privately if you ever need to talk or have any requests about the book. it's nearly midnight here and once again i can't sleep 😔

i love and appreciate every single one of you !

-love jordyn x