i want you to stay

(draft)
play Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko

VINNIE POV

Our happiness was a momentary thing. It would come and go like a fever; an illness that occurs often in a person. We thought we were similar, that's how it was in the beginning, true colours were revealed, time changed us.

I wanted something stable. I wanted assurance, i wanted love, i needed to feel her give in to her emotions.

round and around and around and around we go...
No matter how many times we break up, fight or get mad at each other we keep finding each other again; it was a vicious cycle.

Conflicting emotions. Uncertainties. Doubts. Our relationship was built on many different emotions, but was love one of them?

The cycle was destructive but sometimes i didn't want it to end; the monuments of happiness were incomparable to any other thing.

i want her to stay.

Y/N POV

I'm struggling to comprehend my emotions, but i think it's love between us. I need him, I can't live without him, i'm too deep to come out of it now. It's him that i want and nothing more. There's just something about him.

He's giving me his all, i want to give my all but i'm scared to be hurt again, i'm scared that if i give him everything he'll just break me, that's just how my mindset it programmed.

round and around and around and around we go...
The tears. The fights. The shouting. It's a cycle that either kills us or makes us stronger together. But i can't be without him, i need him with me. I can't live without him.

i need him to stay.

He's what i'm missing in my life, he fills the void in my heart. He fulfills me in every way, i couldn't possibly let go of that.

We are both in the dark; blinded by each other's pain and a plethora of emotions.
We can come out of this endless cycle if we help each other.
If we stay together.

author note

hey! i really enjoy doing them based on songs and stuff so i was going through all my different playlists and looking for some good shit.

Haven't figured out a proper update schedule, but if i feel the urge to write then i will.

Thank you for all the read and votes and support, i love you all endlessly.

-jordyn x