period (edited)

y/n's pov

a stabbing pain seared through my lower abdomen causing a wave of nausea and dizziness to wash over me, i was helpless ; unable to stand up. vinnie has just gone to the grocery store.

time skip

"hi y/n i'm home!" i made a futile attempt to stand up and meet him, but i felt light-head and after a short moment, darkness took over my vision and i blacked out.

vinnie pov

a loud thud upstairs grasps my attention, i rush to the source of the sound, to see y/n's pale, helpless figure lying on the ground in a sprawled out position.

there was a sad feeling within me seeing her in such a vulnerable and weak state and me not being able to help her in the ways i wanted to, so i called an ambulance for help.

shortly they arrived and aided us to the hospital.

time skip

y/n's pov

a bright fluorescent light flooded my vision and there were audible sounds of machines around me.

i'm clueless as to where i am. there are pools of tears welling up in my eyes and there is an indescribable pain within my head.

i glimpse around to see wires , doctors and nurses around . i could barely speak. my mind was screaming but nothing came out of my mouth . i couldn't utter any words .

vinnie pov

anxiously, i paced the waiting room floors waiting to see if y/n is okay . a doctor comes out and says "are you mr Hacker?"

y/n's pov

i see vinnie walk in and i try to sit up but i don't feel too good so i stop . he has tears coming out of his eyes and he comes to hug me. i start to shiver and whimper. vinnie assures me it's all going to be ok.

"it's going to be okay baby, i'm here"

vinnie pov

the doctor says she'll be fine they just have to monitor her overnight. they say she fainted due to low iron and her not eating and drinking that much.

time skip

we arrive at home . carefully, vinnie helps me out the car and into the house . physically i'm fine, i'm still a little weak but i'm sure i'll be able to overcome it after a couple of days.

i ask vinnie ,
" baby can we just cuddle"
"yes y/n ,but you have to eat first" vinnie replies sternly.
"but baby i'm not hungry" i whined.
"please y/n i don't want that to happen to you again" he says with concern.
"fine vinnie , i might just have some cereal or order some food" i give in
"sounds good baby". he hums in content and kisses my forehead

EDITED 18th JULY 2021

author note

👣

- love jordyn x