boyfriend

TW : talks of abuse , abusive relationships ⚠️ (please if this is going to upset you in any way do skip this part, don't hesitate to text me !!)
im so not creative when it comes to names so your boyfriends name is jace.

y/n has a boyfriend, it's not vinnie, it's the popular guy at high school, the football captain. you know the nate jacobs of the school. uh vinnie is new to the school and you have a crush on each other but then your boyfriend finds out and starts hurting you and he won't let you break up with him.

y/n pov
me and jace were happy for a while, like for the first 6 months and then I saw his true colours.
he'd break things
he'd shout
he'd scream
he'd hurt me.
he'd manipulate me into thinking i was in love with him.

the first time.
jace called me a whore for talking to another guy at a party. he was drunk. he hit me . bruises on my neck. i wore a hoodie to school for 2 weeks. i wasn't happy. but i thought , jace made me think that's it's all part of love . the hitting . the shouting. the constant fighting. it took me 3 months to realise. jace would always apologise and i'd forgive him and fall back in love with him again. it was an endless cycle. it was toxic. HE was toxic.

vinnie hacker. he's the new guy. i was asked to give him a tour of the school. but obviously jace objected.

"jace , I was asked to do the tour so I will do it ." i shouted but whispered because we were arguing in the janitors closet
"no you won't i don't care y/n, find someone else ." he raised his voiced and grips my arm tightly
"ow, jace stop you're hurting me" i winced
"you are not giving that guy a tour" he glared at me
"let go of me jace" i say wiggling my way out of his grip and pushing past him, leaving the janitors closet to see.

the most perfect guy. vinnie hacker

he was patiently waiting. what if he heard.

i broke the silence

"uh hi i'm y/n , i'm supposed to be giving you a tour?"
"i'm vinnie." he stood there with his hands in his pockets
"ok so do you want to start the tour or ...."
"uh yeah sure" he says

and we walk away together. i turn around to see jace pissed.

me and vinnie did the tour . i don't think he heard me and jace arguing since he didn't say anything, he was nice , he was funny. we're in all the same classes so i hope we get along well.

time skip.

schools finished so i went home. i went to my room to see .

jace.

sitting on my bed glaring angrily at me.

shit.

author note
there will definitely be a part 2 . i love you guys

- love jordyn x