14. Hiden Marriage (TS) - shot-1

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts at the mumbai stadium where the thousands crossed peoples are waiting for the cricket match to start

The scene starts at the mumbai stadium where the thousands crossed peoples are waiting for the cricket match to start... More like they're waiting for their favourite cricketer... For him many become a fan of cricket when they don't even know the abcd of cricket... Many Girls become his diehard fan not only for his performance also for his looks... He becomes roll modal for many boys... He got two world cup for our nation after promoted as a captain of our indian cricket team...

If we want to speak aboxoà tv  .m

Tut his success and his fans then this whole day will not be enough for that... Now move to the story where the cricketers starts to grace their presence on the stadium which got everyone's hullabaloo...

Even in the whole whooping one and only name can be heard clearly that Abhi... Abhi... The captain of an indian cricket team... The handsome hunk and the most wanted bachelor of our nation atleast for his fans...

The match starts with Australia

The match starts with Australia... To say the truth it's really a tuff competition... Australia selected a batting by winning a toss... They got 250 runs for five overs... Now India have to get atleast 251... 

(I don't know anything about cricket so adjust with this guy's please)

Other players gives their best but they couldn't take more than 130 runs because of the opponent's tuff bowling... Everyone decided that today Australia will win the match... our indians gets sad and looks so frustrated even they think to leave the match or about to put off the TV... But abhi's mass entry gives some new hope to them... Everyone cheered happily by shouting his name and whistling... His every start gives either four or six... He crossed century... He gives back to back six... The opponent struggled hard to match up with him...