10. This is the best day in my life... (Father's day special)

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

I dedicate this to all the Father's who loves and shows the right path to their children...

Characteristics:

Mr. Neil Prem Mehra:

He is a multi millionaire... Recently retired from his CEO post of Mehra Group of Industries... He has two sons elder one is new CEO of Mehra Group of Industries... The other one is a Celebrity... He loves them equally but he always support his first one because he will do like his father says unlike the second one who will do just opposite to his father's wish....

Mrs. Ragini Prem Mehra:

She is a house wife... She don't have a time for herself while taking care of her husband and her sons now her two years granddaughter alone with household chores... Even though her daughter in laws are there to help her she loves to do that alone... She loves his both sons unconditionally as same but her favourite is her second son who will do anything to make her smile eventhough that makes others to get angry she know how it didn't affects them...

Mr. Purab Prem Mehra

Neil and ragini's first son who is the new CEO... He got married with Bulbul few years back... Two years back he got promoted as a father of cute little girl Suhana... He loves his family so much... He loves to fight with his brother but loves him to the core... He will not bear someone scold him eventhough if its their parents...

Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra

Neil and Ragini's second son who is little naughty... He will not take anything as serious... He will do what his heart says... His father want him to take over the business alone with his brother but he wants to become a Rockstar even now he attained that...

Now he is many girls heartthrob hero... Many girls proposed him through social media even some actress proposed him and want to marry him but he declined and married to his love of life... She is the only person who didn't like him nor his songs who is Reporter by profession... Now she loves him like there is no tomorrow but not for his look nor his status... She loves him for who he is... Abhi got married to her three months before with his parents support and against her parents support...

Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra:

She is a reporter who hates music but now because of her husband she loves that... First she didn't like him because many girls are behind him like he is a honeybee moreover when she went to meet him to take an interview he comes late due to his fan girls who gives hugs and kisses to him even abhi returns that... For her eyes this makes him to look like a Playboy....

Even abhi is surprised when he forward to hug her she declined... Her anger when he tries to hug her and her attitude when she takes interview makes him to like her... She is different from all which makes him to fellow her atlast fall in love with her... Even she also fall in love when she get to know about him fully as how he is caring and loving to everyone... Both are in relationship for six months after abhi's one year stalking...

Then when they think to got married his parents accepts her for her sweet yet lovely nature but her parents didn't accept him because of his naughtiness and his non seriousness to his life... Few times abhi tries to make them agree but they didn't atlast with no option left they got married when her parents tried to make her marry to someone...

Now both are start to enjoy their married life...

Mr. Ram Kumar Arora and Mrs. Priya Kumar Arora: