13. My Love makes me a Real Man...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

You idiot

You idiot... Moran... Leave me or else I will shout... A girl in her early twenty shouts while hugging the tree with one hand and other with someone's tight grip who is pulling her towards him...

You can do whatever you want baby... Now on one can question me because you're officially mine sweetheart... Stated a boy who is in his middle twenty....

Only by law not by my heart... Did you get that Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra...

Abhi: don't lie Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra... Because I know you also love me like I do but due to the fear of my father you're denying that....

Pragya stammers and says no it's not like that

Pragya stammers and says no it's not like that... Really I don't have any feelings for you.... Leave me... If your father get to know this then he will not leave you...

Abhi: I can see that.... Now come... Abhi pulls her and stands near a doorstep after pressing the bell...

His mother Ragini opened the door and shockingly looks at them who is in their wedding attire...

What the hell is this... Shouts Neil who is strides down from the stairs... Hearing this abhi's brother with his wife comes by running to get a shock...

Pragya feared while seeing his anger like always who is so sensitive to even stand before the little anger... She about to turn back and leave but abhi holds her on time then pulls her towards him so closely while introducing....

Abhi: dad let me explain....