Kidnapper becomes my Husband TS - The End

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from abhi's house

This house turned like how it was few weeks before the arrival of one person may be that time they didn't cared or something but now it's looks like a hell more than a house just because of one person who becomes an integral part of this family from that start period itself...

Abhi becomes aloof now no one is talking to him even dadaji and dadiji because of his blender... Everyone is angry on him for playing with a scared thing that he lied about their marriage... His only support was his friends who also felt bad for him... He stops to concentrate on his career or something because wherever or whatever he starts within few minutes his thoughts comes to pragya... He realised his feelings for her even he got to see her love for him on his eyes so with much determination he tried to confess her... But before he would do she goes far away from him... Few drops of tears left from his eyes remembering those dreadful day in his life...

Few days before which was just after the grandparents wedding anniversary...

Kidnapper... Pragya calls him who was in a deep slumber... Abhi didn't bugged from his sleep... Pragya sighed and pats his face who got irritated pulls her hand which makes her to fall on him not only that due to that force pragya's lips crushed his... Abhi opened his eyes by shocked same like pragya whose eyes are popped out... Pragya pulls back when she comes to her sense... Abhi got embarrassed even though he want to taste that again by pulling her back to him which he couldn't feel that due to the shock... He shook his head for that thought and looks at pragya who turns into crimson red... This was the first time he got to see her blush and the thought it's because of him makes him to be proud...

Pragya runs from there by blushing hard while abhi runs his hand through hair with a blush

Both avoids eachother but couldn't continue it after breakfast because they was assigned a job of taking the kids for a day out by abhi's father...

Both forgot that when they got engrossed with the children... They first went to childrens park where both also enjoyed by playing with kids... After few hours once they had lunch they went to theater for a Disney movie... Abhi's eyes didn't left pragya who also got excited by seeing this disney movie like a child...