My love makes me a real man... (The end)

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes....

Even before the show time itself the stadium filled with his fans

Even before the show time itself the stadium filled with his fans... From bachon to budiya everyone eagerly waiting for the performance.... When the lights focused on a person who strings the guitar everyone shouts his name by cheering him....

Abhi... Abhi... Abhi... It's the only name everyone can here... He starts to sing tum hi ho song... All lost on his song... After his performance everyone rushed to him to get a autograph or photograph...

Finally with the help of his guards he come out of that crowd... He moves to his caravan to meet the volcano...

Sorry... Sorry... He pleads even before the volcano burst...

Why the hell you take me here... If you were going to lock me like this... She yelled angrily...

Abhi: fuggii... Please don't get angry baby... You can't shout like this in this stage...

Pragya sighs ufff and says you get only this

Pragya sighs ufff and says you get only this... Is am I any dying patient as always saying what to do's and don'ts... Just go to hell... Saying this she leaves from there hurriedly... Abhi runs behind her but stops by his fans... For the first time he hates being a rockstar even though he loves his fans... He asks his guards to stop her when he don't think they're going to leave him...

After few minutes he runs to find his guards are standing in the junction of three paths...

Abhi: where is she...

Guard: sorry sir before we could catch mam left from there... We don't know which way she took...