12. Mr. Rude Vs Mrs. Innocent

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts with a mansion which is not less than a palace

The mansion is decorated like a new bride with colourful lights... The medias are trying hard to enter inside but the well trained securities are not allowing them...

Many celebrities, businessmen, politicians, millionaires are entered the venue after checked by the securities... The interior design makes them forgot to blink their eyes for a moment... It's a first time they get a chance to enter into his house... Till now his every party or get together or any meetings will be organized in five star hotels or some other places...

But today is the most awaited day... Finally the most wanted bachelor of the Mumbai city is going to get married... The top most businessman all over the world Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra is finally going to tie a knot...

Many businessman asks his hand for their daughter but he didn't give any hope to them

Many businessman asks his hand for their daughter but he didn't give any hope to them... Even the hottest models, heroines, everyone tried to make him fall for them but being an arrogant and rude businessman didn't allowed anyone to near him... To know who that lucky girl everyone anxiously waiting for this day... Because till now on one know who that girl even they don't know whether it's an arranged marriage or love marriage...

Panditji starts to do the Pooja before the marriage... After sometime he asks groom's presence on the mandab.... Everyone present in the hall looks at him in awww who strides downwards from the stairs.... He sat before the agni like pandit asked... Later the most waiting moment comes.... Two beautiful teenage girls comes with the most gorgeous girl who is in a bridal makeup... Even the beauty will get jealous of her that much beautiful she is...... Everyone get a doubt whether she is an angel hidden from this world or secret miss world...