18. Abhi's Agni Pariksha - Shot 1

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya's Hope of Life Vs Abhi's real family TS's last part will updated soon dr

Pragya's Hope of Life Vs Abhi's real family TS's last part will updated soon dr... This thought suddenly pop out that's why I updated it quickly... I hope you all will like it...

The story starts from Mumbai's one of the leading firm Mehra group of industries...

The staffs who were busily working stops their work and stands from their place to wish the founder and CEO and directorate of the mehra industries who walks ahead on the floor like a king with two viziers on his either side...

Neil Prem Mehra the founder of the mehra group of industries nods his head while the CEO Ranveer Prem Mehra Neil's first son and the directorate Abhishek Prem Mehra Neil's second son wished them back...

They get inside the conference hall where already many leading business officials waiting for them...

Neil took the centre chair while Ranveer and abhi took the chair beside him on the round table...

The meeting about to start at the correct time there comes Neil's business rival the lady business magnet Mrs. Sagunthala Ram Kumar and her one and only daughter Pragya gives their entry...

Seeing pragya abhi's heart beats fast and he couldn't take his eyes off her but not even by a mistake too she turned his side by breaking his heart

Seeing pragya abhi's heart beats fast and he couldn't take his eyes off her but not even by a mistake too she turned his side by breaking his heart... Ranveer noticed that nudged him by his elbow making him to come out of his trance... Abhi looks at ranveer and passed him a fake smile...

The meeting started... This was an international project which will give the profit like no one can image... Nearly ten leading firm were selected after two rounds by the foreign investors... Today was the last selection of that the lucky one who is going to get this project....

One by one give their presentation which not so impressed the foreign investors... When the investors lost their hope there comes SRK group of industries CEO Pragya with her mind-blowing idea which really impressed the investors... Sagunthala smirked at Neil who in return gritted angrily... Ranveer was nervous seeing this but the one beside him didn't even give a dam about that while his eyes just lost on the beauty before him...