16. My kidnapper becomes my Husband - TS

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Purab she weights like tones even though she looks like a stick... complaints Vin after dropping a girl in Partha who is unconscious on the chair...

Purab: that's true vin... Before she comes to conscious let us tied her with this chair... Vin nods and starts their work...

After that purab called the one who ask them to kidnap her...

Tell me purab... You guys finished the work I assigned you both...

Purab: yes abhi... We did like you said... Come to our place now...

Abhi smiles and says coming...

After sometime abhi reached there and looks at the girl who fully covered in the black dress and tied up with the chair...

Abhi slowly uplifts the black cloth from her face... Abhi's heart sank for a moment seeing her breathtaking face... He memorized in his beauty...

Making him to come out of trance purab called him...

Abhi: she looks so beautiful no doubt why that king cheated our Aaliya...

Vin: that's true at the same time king have to work hard to feed her...

Purab: haan we think she eats alot that's why we couldn't lift her such a moti sh...

Before purab would complete he falls on abhi who was infront of him seems like someone kicked him from back...

Abhi: what the... He looks ahead to find her looking so angry...

How dare you to say me as moti... I will kill you... She shouts while struggling hard to come out of that hold ..

Purab and vin hides behind abhi seeing her kali awathar...

Abhi: just stop it... We kidnapped you but more than that you're worried about he called you moti...