"Uh, yeah of course." He told me. We walked outside of the building where, surprisingly, there was no one. He looked up at me.

"So, what did you need to tell me Josh?" He asked, his tone a little reluctant as he crossed his arms over his chest. The sign of discomfort.

"Man, just hear me out first please. Nicole is my best friend. I don't want to see her hurt in any way. You've seen what she is able to do when she gets really sad. However what you saw wasn't everything. She also -"

"Yeah, man. I know. She cuts herself also. Her bracelets moved... I saw the old and new scars." He told me. Wait, WHAT? New scars?! When did this happen? How come Nicole is starting to not tell me about this stuff? I thought she stopped two years ago. He saw the panic in my eyes.

"Oh, you didn't know that she continued... I'm so sorry. I thought she told you already." He said looking down. I needed to know why these new scars were there.

"When was the last time?" I said to him. He looked back at me with a sad face.

"The other day... I'm going to help her stop. Please don't say anything to her about it. It's just going to make the situation worse." He said to me.

"Fine, ok I won't say anything about it. However I came to talk to you about something else. If you hurt her in any way you are dead Sykes. You won't even be able to get close to her anymore. She doesn't deserve some kind of stupid rock star that will cheat on her after a bit with some random bitch. She is my best friend and I want her to be happy. I'm warning you Oli. If she gets hurt you will regret it." I told him with a low voice. He looked up at me a slightly scared and second by second his demeanor grew from fear to anger.

"I have no idea who you think I am. You think that I will cheat on her? Josh, I'm not one of those people who treat others like a play doll, then just leave them whenever I want to. I actually CARE about her if you haven't notice. I won't hurt her in any way don't worry. I will make her happy for as long as she wants me. Besides, Crimson has already threatened me before, and it scared the living shit out of me. I don't think you have to worry about me cheating on her, cause you and Crimson would get me before I realized what the hell even happened." He told me now. I backed up a few steps with his first sentences. Damn, he could seem scary when he wanted to. Maybe, I should have trusted him a bit more, but I had every right to be cautious with him. I mean come on! He was a rock star.

"Calm down Oli. I understand you care about her a lot. I think I want to live a bit longer you know. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't like them. Now, that I know that you can back off. Hey, listen, I'm sorry if I had irritated you with what I said. It's just that she is my best friend and I don't want her to go back to all of that shit. She has been through enough already." I told him trying to sound as calm as possible. He relaxed a bit, the slight frown in his lips disappearing and his hands going into his pockets. It quickly morphed into one of sadness.

"I'm sorry I reacted like that. I didn't mean to. It's just... about what happened with Hannah and everything the whole "cheating situation" really gets to me. I just hate the idea, so much that I can't even begin to think about it! I over reacted and I shouldn't have. I think it's better if we go back to everybody. I think they will start asking what the fuck has happened to us." He told me. I forgot that Nicole told me that Hannah cheated and he became very sensible about the subject... I gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Don't worry man, Nicole would never do such a thing. Trust me, I have known her for like a lifetime now. Go to her and make her happy. She must be looking for you now." I told him. He smiled and nodded. Then he slowly walked away to go find Nicole.

**Oli's P.O.V.**

I slowly walked away from Josh. That is exactly what I needed, to remember what that bitch did to me. I just became happy with Nicole and now he made me remind of her. I couldn't really blame him for that though. He was just protecting Nicole. Instead I went back to keep thinking about past and kept it following me and torturing me. Why do I keep thinking about the pain she gave me when I have Nicole? She is the best thing that has happened to me so far. I decided to stop thinking about her and go to Nicole.

She was in the corner of the bus, drinking her drink and holding a plate full of food in her other hand. At least that was a good sign. I wouldn't have to talk to her about that for a bit of time. She was so beautiful. She still hadn't seen me. I slowly walked up to her. Still, she didn't turn around. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She tensed up a bit but then relaxed. I put her up and spinning her around and then setting her down. She placed her head against my chest while I placed my chin on her head. I could feel her smile.

"How come you are so happy today Mr. Sykes?" She asked me. A smile appeared on my face.

"I just realized that I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world, and it's fantastic." I said slowly. Her arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I raised her face and kissed her on the forehead. She looked at me still smiling. "So why are you happy?" I asked her.

"Well, I just realized that I'm with the most amazing rock star in the whole world, and it's the most amazing thing ever." She told me.

"Oh so who is this "most amazing rock star" that you are talking about? I thought you liked me, but never mind. Go get to this rock star of yours." I told her joking around. She looked at me badly.

"Ok, fine then. I will go to the Vic, he's ten times better any who! Byeee." She told me slowly walking away from me. I blinked slowly, and as my mind finally realized what she had just said.

"Woah! Wait up!" I ran up and caught her, swooping in from behind like a hawk.

"Oh baby, you ain't going anywhere. You are staying right here in my arms no matter what." I told to her in her ear. She smiled and turned around to face me, giving me a quick, but passionate, kiss.

"Fine, I'll stay with you... OLIVER!" She screamed and suddenly wriggled out of my grip, zipping away. My eye twitched. Oh god not again, this time she wasn't going to win. She already did once; I'm not letting her win again, this time her punishment would be far worst than tickling. Far, far worst.

** I'm sorry if it has been a while since the last time I updated. I was busy with school, family, friends and all the other stuff. What do you guys think about this chapter? Anybody noticed a certain connection with Deathbeds? Anyone? Ok, never mind. I will try to update sooner the next time. Feel free to give me any advice **