Chapter 18

**Nicole's P.O.V.**

**The Next Morning**

I woke up and say I was Oli's bunk. His arms were perfectly wrapped around my waist. After we went dancing we haven't really talked anymore about last night. I still couldn't believe it. He also knew what it felt like to drag a blade on your skin. He knew what it meant to be in my place. He didn't leave me like I thought he would. He remained there with me. We still spent a lot of time together. It was really nice being with him. These days I got o know him so much. I loved the whole band they were all great. I was having a blast at the tour. I turned around and saw that he was awake. He smiled and stared at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said whispering. Just because of that I felt the stupid butterflies in my stomach. I mean nobody made me feel like this just by smiling and saying good morning. I smiled back at him.

"Morning Oliver." I said. I knew he didn't like being called Oliver. I just wanted to tease him and see how he would react. He gave me an evil grin.

"Did you just call me Oliver? Nobody calls me Oliver. It's a rule." He said to me firmly. I smiled at him while raising an eyebrow. I was going to test him.

"Oh yeah Oliver? How come I can't say Oliver? I like the name Oliver. Why is it a rule to not call you Oliver? The name Oliver sounds really nice you know." I was really trying not to laugh. This was going to be fun. He just stared at me with a "Did you really just do that?" face expression.

"I said don't call me that. It's a rule and it needs to be followed. If you continue to call me like that you will regret it." He said to me while grinning. I smiled once again. Let's see how much I can go on like this.

"How come Oliver? I mean Oliver, just think about it. Oliver it's sounds just perfect. Oliver, if you haven't noticed I don't like following rules. I like calling you Oliver. How are you going to make me regret it Oliver? I can call you Oliver as much as I want to Oliver." He raised an eyebrow and stared at me. I got no idea what to expect now. He slowly got up to sit down and stared at me.

"Oh, don't worry. I know how I can torture you. I have my secret weapons. This is my last warning. Call me Oli." He said. I started wondering what his secret weapon was. I wanted to bug him some more. It was just fun seeing him react to all of this. I knew that if I was somebody else he would have already exploded. However, why not just continue? What's the worse that can happen?

"You know, it's really nice talking to you Oliver. However there is no way that you, Oliver, can torture me. Try me Oliver." I said to him smiling. He right away got up.

"Ok, that was the last straw. Now my turn to torture you." He said. He got on top of me and started tickling me. Fuck. I was super ticklish. I started laughing so much. He didn't even try to stop. He just continued staring at me suffer this.

"Please... Oliver... I... Need... To... Breathe..." I screamed while I was trying to remain alive. He just started tickling me even more.

"What did I just say? I said call me Oli! I'm so happy that Josh told me you were ticklish. Tell me that you regret everything you said." He told to me. Josh. Why did he tell Oli that I was ticklish? Well, I think he did need something to use against me sometimes. I needed to breathe badly. However I wasn't going to surrender.

"No... Never... I... Love... What... I... Said... I... Don't... Regret... Calling... You... Oliver!" I screamed some more. I really didn't even care if I was going to wake somebody up. He didn't stop. He just continued to torture me. He smile was growing with every second of my suffering. God what a dick he was. He wasn't going to win.