Chapter 26

**Oli's P.O.V.**

**Two Weeks Later**

Two weeks have past and I had an amazing time. Nicole and I are always getting closer to each other. Well, I still haven't had enough time alone with her to actually continue where we left off when Vic interrupted us. God. That idiot! He had to come in and disturb us. He ruined our perfect moment. The guys are starting to ask me questions whether we already had sex or not. Every time I answer no they all look at me weirdly questioning how that is possible. They would wonder how could any girl last that long without a nice dick inside of them. I would right away move on to another subject.

I have still been receiving messages from Hannah. They're nothing too concerning however it really annoys me how she only decides to reappear now that I'm happy. I had tried for months to forget what that awful whore did to me. At first Nicole would ask me daily if I received anything from her. I would lie to her because I didn't want her to worry. Now Nicole stopped thinking about that bitch which is good. However, lately the messages are getting a bit more specific and I'm trying to not read them anymore. However it's almost impossible to just delete them without reading what she had sent. However to me it makes no sense to think about her still when I have Nicole next to me.

Crimson and Josh are really into each other. They have spending a lot of time with PTV together. Everybody understood to not try and mess the whole thing up. Anybody can see how much they care about each other from miles away. The tour is going amazing. We only have 5 more gigs and we're done. We will finally go back home. I wonder if Nicole will come with me or not. Well, I really hope so. I would love to show her Oskar and Dylan. They would love her. I remember when Hannah first left the boys were a bit sad of her absence. I think that Nicole would be the perfect girl to make them happy once again.

"Oli? Dude, you alive? Earth to Oli. " Kean said. I looked around and I saw the whole band staring at me. I completely forgot that I wasn't alone. We were backstage while Pierce The Veil were having their sound check. Nicole and the others went to see the place a bit. We have been traveling through a lot of places and they actually wanted to adventure in at least one of them.

"Uh, yeah I'm still alive. Sorry, I kinda got lost in my thoughts." I simply stated.  Nicholls gave me a dirty smile.

"What were you thinking? How nice Nicole's naked body is under yours?" He asked me raising a eyebrow. The rest of the guys started laughing and making sex noises.

"OOHH! YESS! MMMMHHH, OLI!" They all started teasing me. I felt my cheeks burning.

"Oh shut up! You guys are all jealous that I have a wonderful hot chick all over me and you guys don't. Actually I was thinking about her, however not about that. I was thinking about what will happen after this tour is over. I mean will she stay with me? Will she come over to my place or will she stay with Crimson and Josh?" I replied. The teasing stopped. The guys became serious.

"Why would you think that she wouldn't stay over with you? I mean, I think she would love to. Also, I think Crimson and Josh would love it to have some extra time alone and not have a poor innocent girl hearing all of that moaning during the night." Malia stated. The boys and I chuckled.

"Yeah, true... however I mean what if she doesn't want to stay with me anymore? What about if she just wants to forget all about us and she wants to be alone? What if she will end up breaking up with me because she had her moment of fame? " I said more to myself than to the guys.

"Oh c'mon! You really think that? She's all over you. She would never leave you man. I mean the only reason that she wouldn't want to stay with you anymore is maybe the fact that you guys still haven't had SEX! I mean c'mon! What are you guys waiting for? She will end up becoming bored of you and go after some other guy who would be glad to bang her. Someone like... me." Nicholls replied. I got the pillow right next to me and threw it at him. He didn't even have time to react and boom! The pillow smashed his face.