Chapter 3

It was already the next morning and as I can say my official first day of living here in London. God that sounded just amazing. I still couldn't believe it that I finally was at London. I got up and slowly tried to figure out where the kitchen. Luckily the house wasn't that big so I found it after a bit. I made myself some coffee and sat down. After a bit Josh came into the kitchen also.

"Hey my little bitch. How are you? Ready to get our tattoos and you to get interviewed?" Oh god, I forgot about that. I had to wear something nice and he was going to interview and hire me.

"Uhh, yay. I'm 100% percent ready for the tattoos part, a bit less for the interview. However, it can't be that bad. Want some coffee?" Well, what was I going to wear? I had no idea. Well I think I should be nice but always myself. I didn't want him to get a different impression of me from who I really was.

"Yeah, I need some coffee to wake up. Anyway, the interview will go great don't worry. Plus if everything will go fine you will be dating very soon a famous tattoo artist." He smiled and winked at me and then started laughing.

"C'mon, I don't even know this guy. He could be a total freak for all I know. I don't even know if he is my type." I just replied looking at my coffee still half asleep.

"Well, anyway it's always better to give a cute first impression go get ready, we have a hour left before we have to leave." And she started pushing me to my room. So, after a bit of not having any idea of what to wear I had finally decided. I wore a black crop top, a pale pink skirt, same color heels and of course my black beanie. Ok, all I needed to do was my makeup and hair. I went to the bathroom and curled my hair a bit. I put mascara and a bit of eyeliner, however not too much. I went back to the living room got my purse. Crimson looked at me for a few seconds.

"Well, now that's how you dress to give an amazing first impression. So ready to have a wonderful guy falling for you?" She said and smiled at me. I started to blush a bit.

"Oh, c'mon stop it. I don't even know him Crimson. Let's just go get our tattoos done. I have been waiting for this moment for too much time." We all started running to the car. After twenty minutes we arrived at the Tattoo shop. The shop was called "Color Paradise", that was actually a cool name. I couldn't wait to enter the shop and get my two tattoos. Of course, I had other tattoos already. However these tattoos were going to be special. Then a 6 foot tall guy came out of the shop. He had ginger hair that was "neatly messed up". His right arm was covered in tattoos, however his left arm had a bit less of tattoos. He actually seemed pretty cute. So far Crimson was right, he did look amazing.

"Crimson, hey I'm happy to see my friend once again. So are these the two crazy best friends that you have been talking me about for so much time?" He hugged her and smiled at us.

"Yeah, they are. He is Josh and she is Nicole, the one you're going to interview today." She replied.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Mike. So I was thinking that I'm going to start with Nicole since she has to do two tattoos and I have to interview her. Is it fine guys?" Josh and Crimson both nodded and smiled while they left me alone with Mike. I sat down and relaxed.

"So, please remind me what are the two tattoos I'm going to do while I interview you?" He said while sitting down next to me getting all the stuff ready.

"So I'm going to have an anchor on my left thumb. I'm also going to have a quote on my right wrist saying 'There is a Hell, believe me I've seen it'." I replied to him acting normally.

He looked at me "How come you're only having the first half of the third album by Bring Me The Horizon? Shouldn't it have a second part also?" He asked.