Chapter 32

**Crimsons POV**

When i awoke I noticed several things, for one, I was in bed with Josh, thank god, two, we were actually dressed.

Josh was asleep, sleeping peacefully. I smiled wistfully, never again would I pull that stunt; never again will I sleep with a man besides Josh. He was just perfect, I couldn’t ask for anyone better. He was just perfect, and I watched as his eyes fluttered open, his pupils contracting to take in the surroundings around him.

“Hey.” He said, and I turned pink, his voice was gushing with sleepiness, and it was deep.

“Hey, ‘bout time you woke up.” I said softly, smiling wistfully.

“I noticed you didn’t drink last night.” He commented and I frowned the slightest bit, my finger tracing circles on the sheet.

“What you saw was true… why do you care. I actually remember what happened last night.” I said, even softer than before, if that is even possible. He let out a small sigh.

“Did me saying that really bother you that much?” I nodded and he let out another sigh.

“Sorry… but why did it bother you, if you don’t mind me asking.” He added quickly and I found myself turning away from him.

“I don’t want to screw up.”  I whispered, my back now facing Josh. There was another sigh and the bed moved as Josh sat up, gently grabbing my shoulders and rolling me onto my back. He swung his leg over, straddling me. His boxers clung to his waist, and I let my eyes travel up his stomach and chest before locking eyes with him.

“Crimson, don’t worry. I trust you won’t pull that, even if you’re drunk.” He whispered, bending his arms so that his elbows rested beside my head, caging me in. I stared at him, still frowning.

“I don’t trust myself.” I replied, turning my head so that my cheek rested on the mattress. He closed what little distance was left, trailing kisses down my jawline, stopping where my neck connected to my jaw.

“Say… we never did, do it. Last night.” He whispered into my ear, and I squirmed slightly as his breath tickled the little invisible hairs next to my ear. I looked at him in my peripheral vision but his face disappeared into my neck, each kiss leaving a lingering burning sensation. I let him do as he wished, staring distractedly at the wall.

“Crimson,” I noticed he had stopped and he hovered over me, his hands now pushing against the mattress instead of his elbows.

“Yes?” I asked, looking up at him. His broad shoulders blocked out any light behind him, and when he bent down I found myself wanting to feel his lips on mine. To feel him carry me on a wave of love.

“You’re distracted.” He whispered, and I pushed myself upwards, resting my weight on my elbows.

“Yes.” I said and he sighed. His hand reached up and his thumb brushed against my cupids bow, his knuckles brushing my cheek. My heart started racing as I stared into his eyes.

“Josh-” He shook his head and i fell silent, letting this moment last longer. He leaned down, capturing my lips with his own. My eyes fluttered closed as his hand trailed down to the hem of my shirt, and I could feel his cold fingers touch my stomach. I let out a small shudder, opening my mouth in a gasp. His tongue slipped inside my mouth, and I let him take control, letting out a soft gasp as one of his hands squeezed my butt.

“That’s not fair.” I growled as my hands grasped at the front of his shirt, tugging him closer, putting his lips by my shoulder. My lips rested by his ear.

“And I thought you played fair.” I growled deeply, and I felt the shudder down the back of his spine and I couldn’t help but smirk.

“Then I guess we haven’t been together enough.” He replied softly, his lips connecting themselves to my neck, and he quickly regained control, pinning me against the headboard and pulling my shirt upwards, pulling it over my head and chucking it to the side. His teeth grazed down my neck, tracing over a vein, and his right hand gently pushed my head away from him, giving him more access to my neck. His other hand gripped my back, pulling me closer to him and trapping me between him and the headboard.

“Josh.” I growled as he dug his nails into my back, his teeth tugging at the strap of my bra. My heart was racing a thousand miles a mili-second and I couldn’t see through the haze of lust placed over my eyes. My eyes fluttered close and I could feel the bra being removed, allowing him access to what was hidden underneath.

“Even though you’re not the biggest-” I pouted. “You are definitely the greatest.” He finished, his voice husky as his lips trailed down my collar bone, move down my stomach. I squirmed and his hands pressed themselves into my hips, pinning me down to the bed. I tried to squirm as his teeth grazed across a sensitive part on my stomach but was unable to, considering he was stronger than me.

“Don’t move.” He chided lightly and I growled in retaliation, my fingers curling into the pillow. His hands removed themselves from my hips before his fingers disappearing underneath the waistline of my shorts before he tugged them down. I was left in my underwear, and I blushed darkly, my fingers clutching the pillow even tighter. I closed my eyes and he trailed his thumb along the hem of my underwear.

“Aren’t we-” He silenced me by nipping at my stomach. I let out a hiss of pain, that melted into pleasure, and glared down at him.

“No, I figured I owed you after nearly crushing your very soul.” He said and I blushed darkly at his words while he grabbed my underwear between his teeth and tugged them down to my knees, before removing them the rest of the way with his hands. I whined slightly and he clucked his tongue.

“Stop teasing you bastard!” I hissed as I glared at him, and he chuckled, kissing the inside of my thigh after spreading my legs apart.

“So… eager.” He said, and his breath washed over my womanhood. I let out a soft gasp and let out a low moan, my fingers moving to curl up in his hair. He smirked and I felt his tongue prod at my entrance. There was a small knot in my stomach and I let out a needy moan, my hands curling even more into his blonde hair. He sucked on my clint and I let out a high pitched whine, tugging him closer to my body as my feet wrapped around his back, holding him down towards the bed. He growled and the vibrations ran throughout my body, and I let out a low moan, making sure to keep quiet. After all I didn’t want the guys to hear us and then tease us… forever.

“Joooosh.” I gasp out as his tongue entered my core, leaving me breathless. It was amazing.

“I want you to scream my name like your life depends on it.” He snarled and he nipped at my clint, causing my to gaps and buck my hips, my fingers gripping his hair like a life line. He chuckled throatily and I growled needily, pulling him as close as I could. I felt like I was reaching my climax.

“Josh…. I’m reaching my climax…” I warned him and he smirked at me as he continued.

"Good." He purred and I closed my eyes tightly as the knot in my stomach grew and grew. There was a flash and then I was coming down, my fingers falling from Josh's hair and me tiredly smiling at him. 

“I love you Josh.” I whispered.

“I love you too Crimson.” He said. He laid down beside me, drawing circles on my arm and hands. We stayed like that for a few minutes, his hand drawing on mine, and I kissed his knuckles as he stood up.

"Come on, we have to get dressed."  I nod and roll out of bed and grab my clothes, now it was time to go see the guys and Nicole, and of course tease Nicole. 

**Hey guys its actually this users friend, and I just wanted to say that I have had a blast writing with her this story, and I’m helping her write her other story as well. Sorry if it took a bit of time, however let’s say it’s my fault. But she has a wonderful talent and I really hope you guys genuinely enjoy her stories, and do comment, she freaks and smiles and blushes and gushes about you guys when you do, and she loves when you guys read her books. Thank you guys for giving her all your love and support, keep doing so!!**