Chapter 12

**Nicole’s P.O.V.**

**The Day Of The Concert**

I woke up with a message from Oli. I smiled as a read it.

From: Olober <3

Hey baby ;) Hope you slept well. Come to the place around 6:00 P.M. You guys will come backstage and spend about an hour with the rest of the band. A few minutes before the show starts you guys will move and go to the first row :D Also, you guys will come with us later and join the after concert party. You can thank me later. I also invited Mike since I know there is something going around you two, ;) Message me when you arrive.

It was already the day of the concert. The day where I will finally see them live and hang out with them later in the after show party! I knew right away that this day would be great.  How did he know that there was something going about between Mike and me? Well, I mean we are not even actually together. We just happened to spend time together and there were just a few kisses. However we weren’t technically together.

To:  Olober <3

Hey Oli :) I’m finally going to meet the whole band! :D Sorry about the fan girl, but you have to remember that you guys are like my favorite. We’ll be there perfectly on time don’t worry ;) Um, I don’t want to get you wrong however Mike and I are not actually together. We are just seeing each other. :P See you there my wonderful and sexy idol ;)

I got up and decided to get ready. I wore my Bring Me The Horizon tank top, black jeans, light blue vans and beanie. Crimson and I haven’t really talked after what happened. I got my earphones and decided to play my music at maximum volume. I didn’t care if you could hear the music even if you were like 5 feet away I just wanted my music. I clicked shuffle and “If These Sheets Were States” by All Time Low came up. I kept my head down and walked to the couch. I got no idea if Josh and Crimson were up and said something to me. My music just blocked them out completely. I lay on the couch and closed my eyes. I got no idea how, however I was able to fall asleep with the music just blasting my ears.

I woke up I think two hours later. I opened my eyes and took off my earphones still blasting music. I looked up and saw Josh and Crimson looking at me. I looked at the time and it was 4:30 P.M. Wow we really needed to get our stuff ready if we wanted to arrive in time.

“Umm, you finally woke up Nicole. How did you fall asleep with that music?” Crimson asked me. I started laughing because it was just weird.

“To tell you the truth I got no idea. Didn’t I tell you that I was fucked up? I can do stuff normal people can’t do, like listening to music at maximum volume and still be able to fall asleep. Anyway please don’t start jumping around however Oliver texted me and said the first of all we have to be there by 6:00 P.M. because he would bring us backstage and let us stay with the rest of the band for about an hour before the show starts. Also after the show ends we can join to their after concert party.” I said and all of a sudden their eyes widen up. They jumped up and started getting all excited.

“WHAT? Just wait a few minutes I have to get ready! OMG I’m going to spend not only a whole hour with them but also have a party! Wow I’m so happy that you are seeing with Oli! Thank you so much Nicole!” Crimson jumped and hugged me. Well, I guess she isn’t that angry at me anymore. Crimson left right away to get ready.

“Wow, this is amazing Nicole. I don’t know what to say. This day is going to be one of my favorites of all time. Um, however there is something I really need to know. What is going on between you two? Are you guys a thing or not?” He told me. Were Oli and I a thing? No, of course not. I was seeing Mike and Oli was just a friend. However in the past days we did get closer. We’ve gotten to know each other.