Chapter 20

**Josh's P.O.V.**

I stared at the stage while Oli was talking in the microphone. Nicole was so surprised about everything she didn't even know how to react. There were still some tears left from the song that Oli had just finished to sing. I looked at my right. Crimson was pretty much going crazy, if she could have, she would've ran on stage and hug Nicole yelling on about how fucking lucky she was. Oli still hadn't asked the question. Will he ever actually say it? All of this suspense and long speech was making Nicole anxious and super nervous. I couldn't blame her. When does that happen to anyone?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He was finally able to say. Nicole was trying to say yes, but she couldn't. In her eyes you could see that it was everything she wanted. She just nodded her head and hugged him tightly, crying tears of happiness. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. Crimson turned around to me.

"OMG! They are together now! I mean as a thing! This is soooo cute. I'm so happy for them." She was talking quickly, so quick it was as if there would be no tomorrow. I couldn't resist it, I smiled and bent down, kissing her gently and sweetly. She kissed back before pulling away and smiling as she buried her head in my chest. I heard the crowd getting all crazy. I looked up to see what was happening and couldn't help but chuckle and whistle loudly. Oli and Nicole were kissing. They seemed to not even care about all of the fans watching them. I saw the rest of the band doing some "AAAWWW" and some whistles. They seemed so happy together.

However, I kept wondering about how long it will be able to last. I mean, she's been my best friend since elementary school and I don't want her to get hurt. I mean, he's a rock star! He could have all the girls he wanted with just a simple snap. Would he actually keep the relationship serious? Would he just cheat on her after a few weeks or months? I mean you could see that he actually cared about her even from a few miles away. Still, I couldn't trust him that much. If he hurt her, he was going to be dead. Oli took the microphone once again.

"Thank you for all the people here tonight. Thanks to the people who recorded this. Also post this on Twitter I want to retweet this and see how it came out. Despite the fact that I already know that is was beautiful. Our night is over guys. See you all soon." He screamed in the microphone. He let go of the microphone and took Nicole's hand and started walking towards us. He had a huge smile on his face. God, he better not ruin everything. Crimson ran up to Nicole and pretty much tackled Nicole, pulling her away from Oli.

"OMG GURLLL!!! YOU TWO ARE A THING NOW! GOOOO NICOLI!" She screamed at Nicole. Both of their faces lit up. Nicole hugged her back, I noticed her cheeks were slowly becoming red.

"Uh... yeah. We are actually together. Wow, that was... wow" Nicole was able to say; she was so surprised about it she couldn't even make sentences come together. She looked up at Oli who was still smiling. She gave him a huge smile. The rest of the band caught up with Oli and jumped on him, pretty much tackling him to the ground.

"LOOK WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND NOW? AND YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO SAY NO. YOU WERE SO SCARED. HOW COULD SHE SAY NOO? I MEAN LOOK AT YOU!! YOU'RE FUCKING OLI SYKES!" Nicholls screamed at him. Oli started turning red and Nicole laughed. Jordan waltzed up to Nicole.

"So, I guess you officially became one us girl. Welcome to the big ol' Bring Me The Horizon family!" He screamed, hugging her. All of the other band members screamed and jumped on Nicole. Now Oli was laughing. Nicole just smiled, not even knowing how to react. She just hugged all of them and got out of that huge group mess. I looked up at Oli, he was a bit out of the group just staring at Nicole smiling. Ok, I have to talk to him now. I walked to him.

"Hey Oli, congratulations man. It's nice to see you happy with her. That's wonderful, but can you come with me so I can speak with you... alone?" I told him. He first smiled then slowly his smile disappeared.