Intro

I wake up on April 15th and the first thing I do is check my phone. I just scream and start crying. My mom and my brother come up to my room in a rush to see what happened. The moment I have waited for seven months finally arrived. I know where I will spend my exchange year.

I'm Sophie Rossi and I'm seventeen. In october I signed up for an exchange year in the United state and today I finally know where I ended up.
I open the link that is in the mail and here it is a file with all the information and I can't believe on what I see. I'm going in CALIFORNIA.

I've been placed in LA and I'm going to live with the Richard family. They have a son that is a year older than me, a daughter that has my age and another daughter that is 5. The boy doesn't live at home.

I'll attend Sunset high school. It's a pretty big high school, and I'll be in the same grade as my host sister, I'll be a senior! Let's go class of 2020!

While I keep crying for the excitement, I realize that my brother and my mom are still on the door trying to understand what's happening so I look and my mom.
<< Los Angeles mom>> I whisper, my mom comes to me and hugs me tight, and I see a tear coming off her eyes. She is really happy that I'll be realize my dream but I know it's hard for her not to have her baby for 10 months.

My brother comes and hugs me too and we all decide to have breakfast while I decide to send a message to Mrs. Richard.
"Hi Mrs. Richard, I'm Sophie, I just got my placement and I'm so happy I'll spend my year with your family. Thank you so much for this opportunity, can't wait to meet you all!".

I went to lunch with my friends and tell them everything I know about my placement. They are really happy for me also if it's since October that they beg me not to leave. I love them so much, Emma and Ali are the best and I don't know how I'll manage to live without them.

When I get back home it's 8pm and me and my older brother, Sam, decide to watch a funny movie. He is my rock, I'm going to miss him more than everyone else. When my dad died he was the one that never left my side, my mom threw herself completely into her work life so she wasn't really there for me, but I don't blame her for that and I love her with all my heart, but Sam has been that dad figure that I didn't have since my dad death when I was 6.

I check my phone and I see that mrs Richard texted me back.
"Hi honey! Please call me Ellis, we are so happy that you are coming here to live with us. You should know that we are originally from Canada, but a year ago we moved to LA because our boy josh is growing big on social medias so we wanted to be here for him! Everyone is so excited to meet you and I'm sure you will have an amazing time"
I smile at the message and I check Josh's Instagram , and Ellis was right, he has so many followers wow, I click the follow button.

I go to sleep and midnight dreaming about how will my new life be.

Author corner!
Hi everyone, this is a new fan fic on Jaden Hossler!
I hope you like the idea! Leave a star and a comment if you like it and if you have any suggestion just tell me, I would be happy to know them!!
I'll try to update as much as possible! Byeee❤️