Under The Mistletoe

So uh-
Before I finish part 2s, Christmas was coming very soon so here's a jolly warm/cold(?) Shot!
Have this cliché excuse of a Christmas story!
Enjoy! :D
——————————————————

                      Jingle, jingle! The sound of Edd's decorations being hung was heard.
"IT'S TOO EARLY!" A distant voice upstairs was heard.
"Tom, it's only a few days till Christmas! We're a little late on the decorations y'know. You should go out!" Edd called.
"HELL NO, I'LL FREEZE MY ASS OUT THERE!" Tom yelled down.
"Tim! Me and Todd are going to play with the snow outside. Do you wanna join?" Matt dashed up the stairs.
"FUCK OFF!" Tom exclaimed.
"Jeez, he's in a bad mood," Tord chuckled as he heard muffled thuds and yells.
"Ugh," Edd face palmed.

A few minutes later, Matt was carrying Tom who was in winter clothing and tied up.
"Matt, you can't do that to poor ol' Tom!" Edd yanked the eyeless Brit out of Matt's arms.
"He refused to join! I had no other choice," Matt huffed and crossed his arms.
Tom groaned as Tord dragged him out the door.

The softness of the snow met their thick wooly boots as they set foot outside.
"Ugh, it's so cold!" Tom groaned.
"Stop whining and have fun, Thomas! It's supposed to be a happy holiday," Tord said.
He pulled Tom to an isolated area of snow and pushed him.
"Hey!" Tom gasped as his back hit the cold ground.
Tord giggled, he fell next to the Brit. They turned to each other and Tord grinned.
"Wha-" Tom blushed.
"Pfft- looks like you really can't handle the cold, your face is red!" Tord laughed.
"Oh my God, shut up! I'm going back in," Tom got up.
"Oh, come on! It's fun," Tord grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him back down.

For a while the two played in the snow, the cold stung their noses and ears but it didn't bother them at all. For once, Tom actually had fun outside during winter. But when the sun went down and the cool winds turned bitter cold, they went back inside.
"You two were out alllllll day! How was your first date?" Edd snickered.
"Oh yes, me and my boyfriend had fun," Tord joked back.
"How're you calling your boyfriend, commie!" Tom threw himself at the Norwegian.
"Ack! Ok, ok, ok! I take it back!" Tord exclaimed as got tackled.
Tom growled as he stood back up. He shivered.
"Tim, Todd, here's some hot chocolate to warm yourselves up," Matt smiled as he handed the men mugs.
"It's not brown crayons this time again, right?" Tord raised a brow.
"Nope, Edd helped me with it!" Matt wrapped his arms around Edd.

Tom eyed his drink and took a small sip and immediately spat it out.
"Ew, sugar. Where's the eggnog?" Tom shoved the mug back to Matt.
"No eggnog this year, Tom," Edd smiled.
"What! That's like- the only thing I liked about Christmas! Ugh, saying it's name even gives me bad vibes," Tom shivered.
"I'm going to go to the mall to buy gifts, see y'all later!" Tord waved as he went out again.
'Oh, shit.' Tom thought, 'I forgot about the gifts!'
"Uhhhh, Commie! Come back, take me with you!" Tom rushed out.
"I didn't think you'd be THAT eager for our second date," Tord chuckled.
"Ughhhhhhhhhh, just shut up and drive the damn car," Tom groaned.

*Timeskip brought to you by the spirit of Christmas eggnog XD*

By the time the two came back, the house was packed with presents, decorations and a medium sized Christmas tree.

A few days past and the day finally came! Christmas arrived and the four friends came downstairs with excited faces... All except one, Tom. He had a huge frown on his face and kept groaning as he complained countlessly.

They were going to have a special dinner so Edd and Tord were set to work in the kitchen, they even invited a few special guests over to celebrate with. Matt and Tom were asked to put the ornaments on the tree, this was because they were the taller ones but Tord didn't want to tell them that.