Forever And Always

Tord sighed as he sank into his car's driver seat. Tord was a busy man, he had a difficult and important job as the head scientist for a huge army. He worked long shifts and had only Sundays off. But despite his many absences at home, his boyfriend still stayed with him. Tom was a loyal partner, caring for Tord through the difficult times and sometimes helping him with work. Tord would always come home tired and limp late at night and sometimes he felt bad that he couldn't spend time with Tom. He had said it once but the other said it's okay. They had been together for almost 4 years. Back to Tord, he grabbed the steering wheel and started the engine. Although he had a hard job, he was paid very well so he wasn't broke which was good. He started to drive home and parked his car in the garage, closing the gate along the way. Today was, luckily for him, a Saturday, meaning tomorrow he didn't have to go to the army base. He opened the door and pulled his bags out and kicked the door shut. He dragged his stuff to the door and rung the doorbell. It swings open, revealing Tom there.

"Hey, baby! Welcome back home, need help?" He offered.
"Yes, please. Thanks, Tommy." Tord thanked.
Tom lifted the bags and dropped them on the soft, cushioned sofa. Tord stumbled in and groaned. He went to his boyfriend and held his arm, the arm now supporting some of his weight.
"If you're hungry, we can eat. If you're too tired, we can go to bed." Tom said.
He picked Tord up bridal style and kissed his cheek.
"Let's eat first, I have some energy left so I'll survive." He whispered.
Tom nodded and carried him to the dining table, setting him down on a chair. They had some quick spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.
"Bed?" Tom asked.
"Bed." The other replied.

The two fell onto the bed and held each other close. They cuddled for a while before getting sleepy.
"Tom?" Tord called.
"Yes, love?" Tom replied.
"What do you do while I'm away?"
"Well, I find things to do. Like washing, doing groceries, going shopping, meeting Edd and Matt. Why?"
"I just feel bad that I can't hang out with you, I'm always so busy. I sometimes think you're bored or fed up of me returning so late."
"Never, Tord. I actually always feel excited sometimes."
"What? Why?"
"I wait for you to come home, and also wait for the next Sunday to roll over."
"Aww."
"Don't aww me! It's only how I feel, plus, tomorrow's a Sunday!"
"It is, Tommy Bear, so let's sleep."
By the time it was 11:30am, they were sleeping peacefully.

Tord's eyes fluttered open to the dim morning light. He yawned and rubbed away the sleep from his eyes. He glanced at the clock, it informed him that it was 7am. He turned to the side and saw that Tom was still asleep, his steady breathing calming Tord. He smiled and kissed his forehead, getting out of bed and dressing up later. He walked out swiftly and thought of a new special breakfast for his beloved. He browsed the internet and found a recipe. He decided to make cute crossaint sandwiches. He had surprising talent of baking and cooking, it was sort of like his secret talent. He started to mix up the batter for the bread and got cheese, ham, lettuce and tomato ready. He baked the bread and made some coffee while doing so. The sweet scent of the bread floated around the house, giving it a warm aroma. He smiled to himself while taking out the perfectly baked pastry. He cut it in half diagonally and placed the ingredients carefully inside. Once he had finished his masterpiece, it was perfect. It smelled as if it were from the gods and looked like an angel had baked it. The only touch was the heavenly taste later. He got the coffee ready and touched up everything.

Tord looked at the clock that hung on the wall, 9:34am. Hey, why not some breakfast in bed? He put the food on two trays and the drink on each, carefully carrying both. He pushed the bedroom door open with his knees, revealing a still sleeping Tom. He giggled. He must've been exhausted yesterday. Tord put the breakfast trays on the bedside table and gently sat down on the bed.
"Babe." He called.
No answer.
"Baby." He giggled.
Some shuffling.
"Love."
More shuffling.
"Sweetheart."
A groan.
"Tommy Bear."
A hum.
"Good morning, Ridge."
He rubbed his eyes.
"Good morning, Larson." He yawned.
Tord giggled and pulled his arms, making him sit up.
"What? Why am I sitting in the morning? Did you beat the shit out of the toaster again?" Tom questioned.
Tord brought the trays and Tom gasped.
"Breakfast in bed! Wait, did you make these?" He was already wide awake.
"Yes, I did make them." Tord giggled.
"Hell yeah! Anything you make is always the best."
Tom snatched the eating utensils. But before he even stabbed the poor sandwich to death, he kissed Tord on his cheek.
"Thank you, baby. This is lovely." He thanked.
Tord rested his head on the other's shoulder.
"Of course, thanks." He smiled.