We Met At Sea~

Hiya, y'all!!
This chap has been requested by lovely Ch276Zj~
Thank you so much~
I feel like this is going to be something like the little mermaid 😂
This will be part 1 of this story!
It might have a third part...
Merman/Mermaid AU
(Later: oops sorry I accidentally unpublished it T^T)
——————————————————

                      Still. The still ocean in the dark night was illuminated by the moon. In this night, sang a voice, a beautiful voice that sang ever so purely. This voice emited from a man with a tail. His tail sparkled in the moonlight, shinning all sorts of different shades of red. He sang and sang and sang. He sang a song of love and a song of sadness. For he fell in love with a man but with no tail, instead a pair of legs. He was no ordinary man, he was the prince of a kingdom which was close to the City of Atlantis.

The merman was named Tord. He felt heartbroken that he couldn't love, marry, let alone stay with him anywhere other than the water. And the last thing he felt heartbroken by, was that they will never be together. They couldn't. Because they have the power to wipe away memories and can lure shipmen into death with their voices, humans have gone against them and the merpeople were now a threat to them.

This saddened Tord so much, he cried each night on the same rock he was on. Singing and wishing to the moon.

*Time skip to the morning*

Tord was woken up by a violent shaking.
"Get up! Get up! Get up, Tord!" A voice exclaimed.
Tord bolted up and yelled,
"IM UP, IM UP, NOW SHUT UP, EDD!"
Another merman started laughing out loudly. His emerald green tail swishing in the water and bubbles floating everywhere.
"Eugh, what do you want?" Tord asked, slightly angry.
"Tord, it's 10am. We gotta go get breakfast before lunch! I'm hungry!" Edd replied.
His stomach growled and right after, Tord's did too.
"It's 10? Already? Dang, okay, let's go." And with that, Tord got off of his bed.

*Another time skip brought to you by merpeople*

The two friends were swimming around the fish market looking for food. Once they found one, they bought it and left. They quickly swam home and served the food.
"Hey, Edd. I'm gonna head out for a bit," Tord said, finishing his meal.
"Oh, okay! See you later then!" Edd answered back.
Tord swam out of his home and was headed to his rock. When something dark shadowed over him, it was large and he knew it wasn't a whale. It didn't have a tail! What was it? He stopped and looked up. A gigantic ship was moving across the water. Tord gasped in amazement.
'Holy fish! That's the biggest boat I've ever seen... The merpeople will probably lure them into the rocks though,' He thought.

He swam towards the ship and caught up to it. He held onto it and pulled his head out of the water. Tord's eyes widened. It was even bigger above water than below. He could barely even see the edge. Tord was a curious fellow and this might of triggered it. He swam deep and leaped up out of the water, holding his arms out to get a hold of the edge. His arms caught the edge and he looked over it. Somehow nobody had noticed and was going on with their work. Tord was amazed by the ship. Its space was just as big as the boat, men and women were dressed very properly and it almost seemed royal. Tord was taking it all in because he has only seen small fishing boats so this was new. He was so sucked into it, he didn't see who just appeared out of a room. When he saw servants bustling over, he ducked under a little for safety. The servants moved out of the way to reveal a handsome man. He was wearing a dark blue suit, decked with some gems and jewels. Not too much not too little, perfect. His hair slicked upwards in an unusual way as his skin tone was wonderfully complimented by it. His jawline was ever so perfect and his lips were to die for. His eyes, were not there. Instead it was replaced with eye sockets that were pitch black. They were mysterious yet special.