race.

Jin pov:

I pick up the pace and run toward the girl wearing black shorts accompanied with a yellow sports tee and a high ponytail. "Were u talking to rose in lunch today?" I ask. It was pe class rn and we both had it together. "Yeah, she is really nice," she says. "Um pls tell me u didn't ruin this by telling her." She stops and rolls her eyes. "No, she knew. She thought we were a couple at first," I cut her and she starts running again. "Wait, why does everyone think that way?! First ur grandma and now rose who doesn't even know us," I say, annoyed. "Yeah ikr. But anyways, I told her and smh she is fine with it. Turns out she likes someone else too lol." I nod. Well just see how this has turned out. "Okay, so she is still going to the prom with me right cuz it's in legit one week," I ask. "Yea yea," Jisoo responds. I sigh, not noticing that she has started building up her pace and has overtaken me. "Hey, where r u going?" I ask. "Wanna race?" Her head turns around a bit, sun light flashing on top and she smiles. I smirk, eh I can beat her can't I? I start running fast. Jisoo was still ahead of me but only by a bit. Soon, when I overtake her, a laughter releases my mouth. "Told you, I would-" my mouth is left ajar as she suddenly beats me by a wholesome. "What the-"

"Lil less thinking SeokJin." I could tell that she was smiling real wide at her victory. She stops on her track, panting and turns around while i catch up with her. "I wasn't actually racing. I let u win," I lie, shrugging. She smirks and messes up my hair.

"Keep telling yourself that," she says, giggling and then runs away.

What? I smile. "Hey, wait up!"

Jisoo pov:

The coach lines us up in a straight line. "Okay so today we will be doing a relay with teams of two!" A thin smirk appears on my lips. I am fast, i am pretty sure I can beat any of them. Plus track and field is my cup of tea hehehe. "So, first up lemme tell the teams and then we'll start." I was barely listening. Cuz honestly I was super distracted rn, staring at the grass and just idk. Finally, I hear my name, bringing me to my senses. "Jisoo and Lia!" God-wait what?! Lia as in..Jins' lia?

"The two of u will be competing against....Tzuyu and Irene!" The four of us get out of r line. It was girls and boys mixed, meaning the boys would be here, meaning Jin will be too.

Lia, with a smile, comes to me and stands beside me. "Hey," she greets. "Hi," I say. Tzuyu and Irene too stand beside us. Passing us dirty looks and stares. My eyes however search for Jin. I spot him, standing at the corner, with his friend. He was looking at me too. Then I look away. This doesn't have to get any more awkward than it has already..

Lia stands behind me. My race was with Tzuyu, ulch. I don't like her. She looks at me and smirks, whereas I just roll my eyes. Everyone, literally every single person in pe class was looking at us 😖. Gahhh.

"Ready. Set. Go!" Coach yells out and the two of us start running. I was obviously beating her but ngl, it was not by much. She was fast too. From just behind me I could hear her speak. "So u and Jin huh?" I shake my head. "C'mon he would nvr like a bitch like u," I smirk. "Same can be said for u." She catches up to me and for some apparent reason falls down. Fuck. But she deserved it anyways.

"Are you ok?" I ask, trying to help her get up. People start running towards us now. "U bitch, u did this. She pushed me!" What. The. Fuck. "No I didn't, u fell down yourself," I say, complaining. Then she starts crying. Smhhhh.

I was gonna say smg but the coach cuts me off. "Jisoo, detention!" He yells and helps Tzuyu stand. Meanwhile I stand there in disbelief. She looks at me and smirks. I FUCKING KNEW IT! THAT FUCKFACE!

I roll my eyes and run away. Furiously, I grab my bag and walk away, grunting. When I turn to look one last time, I see jin helping her stand and acting all friendly for her. That's when my skin starts burning with anger. Why?! Even him?! I will hsbdbsjbsbs.

I hate her.

~~

I sit angrily, tapping my shoe on the floor. I'm still sitting in detention. And that too cuz of her lying ass. Sheesh. "Okay, u can go now," the coach announces. I hurriedly get up and take my bag and run out, trying to get out of this shithole school as quickly as possible. As I'm walking, I see Tzuyu walking in front of me...with jin. I knew why, cuz Tzuyu has this weird obsession with him and Jin being Jin agreed to help her. "Look, look, look, if it isn't the girl who tried to hurt me," her voice echoes. Tried? Stfu. I continue walking, ignoring her. "Oh r u ok?" I hear the sound of her tripping and Jin helping her stand. Just that was enough to make me growl. I stop and turn around and walk toward her. "U lying bitch. U hurt urself and now r blaming me. Is that how desperate u r to beat me, whereas even that hollow head of urs knows u can't?! Well, firstly, don't mess with me, ever. And secondly," I step toward her. "Here's what u get for being an asshat." My foot presses against her injured one, applying pressure. She whines in pain. And that's when Jin pushes me away. "Sheesh, can u stop?! U have already hurt her." I look toward him. I'm hurt. I give them both my nastiest expression and add,

"I can't wait till karma fucks up ur lying ass and makes everyone realize what a piece of useless, lying shit u r."

And then I walk away.